ID required

Rog

I wonder how many votes Liebour missed out on by some form of ID being required in order to cast your ballot in London.  More than a few is my guess. The same requirement to produce some form of ID in order to cast votes pertaining to government should now be introduced across the UK without any delay.

Indeed I also believe that now is the time to introduce ID cards across the whole of the UK and these should be a mandatory requirement for access to everything from the NHS to schooling for kids.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should put your address on your drivers licence like they do in Canada.  Everyone uses their driver's licence as ID over there.  When I produce it as ID in Canada, and it doesn't have my address on, they often look at me suspiciously like I'm producing some sort of Mickey Mouse ID and trying to pull a fast one.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

I wonder how many votes Liebour missed out on by some form of ID being required in order to cast your ballot in London.  More than a few is my guess. The same requirement to produce some form of ID in order to cast votes pertaining to government should now be introduced across the UK without any delay.

Indeed I also believe that now is the time to introduce ID cards across the whole of the UK and these should be a mandatory requirement for access to everything from the NHS to schooling for kids.

And if you don't produce ID - no school for you?

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

And if you don't produce ID - no school for you?

Parents. And if no ID then deportation. If no deportation then internment until cooperation with deportation.  It really is time to cleanse our national hive.

I really mean this and I'm far from being alone and increasingly more people are coming on side.  Amongst other things BREXIT is encouraging people to start to say what they have been thinking.

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

Over here the traffic police carry a scanner that reads a driving license and it shows a great deal about the holder including their photograph.  It's increasingly showing fraudulent licenses too.

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

Parents. And if no ID then deportation. If no deportation then internment until cooperation with deportation.  It really is time to cleanse our national hive.

I really mean this and I'm far from being alone and increasingly more people are coming on side.  Amongst other things BREXIT is encouraging people to start to say what they have been thinking.

Do you stay awake at night thinking how you can be more preposterous in the morning?

Would these camps have schools? 

Just now, Declan said:

Do you stay awake at night thinking how more preposterous you can be in the morning?

Would these camps have schools? 

No Declan, I don't. What's more it's far from preposterous, it's much needed.

16 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Rog in "Rog is a hateful racist xenophobe" shocker (now in multiple threads at the same time).

Why is anyone even remotely shocked by this anymore?

Flattery will get you nowhere.

FWIW I'm not racist except under the distorted way that it is now being used, and far from being any form of "phobia" my dislike for certain things does not include any form of irrational fear, just pure dislike or disapproval.

Archived