ID required

Rog

1 hour ago, Rog said:

I really mean this and I'm far from being alone and increasingly more people are coming on side.

If you really meant it you would have used more random capitalisation.

Anyhow - here's an idea: Why not make them all where some kind of badge - the people that you and increasingly more people don't like.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Amongst other things BREXIT is encouraging people to start to say what they have been thinking.

That's just a sign of dementia. I knew someone who was a bit like that towards the end.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pongo said:

If you really meant it you would have used more random capitalisation.

Anyhow - here's an idea: Why not make them all where some kind of badge - the people that you and increasingly more people don't like.

That's just a sign of dementia. I knew someone who was a bit like that towards the end.

Now I did have a reply but I can't quite recall what it was ------- 

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Parents. And if no ID then deportation. If no deportation then internment until cooperation with deportation.  It really is time to cleanse our national hive.

I really mean this and I'm far from being alone and increasingly more people are coming on side.  Amongst other things BREXIT is encouraging people to start to say what they have been thinking.

Of course Brexit is encouraging some people to say what they have been thinking. A lot of the people who  voted for it were racist, xenophobe knuckle draggers and now they suppose they are amongst friends.

8 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Of course Brexit is encouraging some people to say what they have been thinking. A lot of the people who  voted for it were racist, xenophobe knuckle draggers and now they suppose they are amongst friends.

agree- the remoaners are terrible people......

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

agree- the remoaners are terrible people......

Again, poor comprehension of written English means you missed the hole, Woody. D'you want hairs around it?

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Rog in "Rog is a hateful racist xenophobe" shocker (now in multiple threads at the same time).

Why is anyone even remotely shocked by this anymore?

As the resident anti British poster on here Richard, what is wrong with making it law to carry around a national ID card and using it to access essential services. Only those with something to hide would be against such a move.

4 hours ago, Rog said:

I wonder how many votes Liebour missed out on by some form of ID being required in order to cast your ballot in London.  More than a few is my guess. The same requirement to produce some form of ID in order to cast votes pertaining to government should now be introduced across the UK without any delay.

Indeed I also believe that now is the time to introduce ID cards across the whole of the UK and these should be a mandatory requirement for access to everything from the NHS to schooling for kids.

Could have happened, it was rolled out when Blunkett was Home Sec, and they could have picked a colour to make morons proud, but certain detestable professional wreckers (UKIP/Boris/Clegg/Galloway, et al) made such a fuss of it that the Tories / LibDems scrapped it as soon as they got in.

8 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Could have happened, it was rolled out when Blunkett was Home Sec, and they could have picked a colour to make morons proud, but certain detestable professional wreckers (UKIP/Boris/Clegg/Galloway, et al) made such a fuss of it that the Tories / LibDems scrapped it as soon as they got in.

Times have changed though, very much for the worse.  Now with the horrible influx of horrible people, mostly with horrible ideals and horrible "cultures" we now need the added protection that a formal ID system could offer.

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

As the resident anti British poster on here Richard, what is wrong with making it law to carry around a national ID card and using it to access essential services. Only those with something to hide would be against such a move.

I am not anti-British, just anti-xenophobic racist.

4 hours ago, Rog said:

I really mean this and I'm far from being alone and increasingly more people are coming on side.  Amongst other things BREXIT is encouraging people to start to say what they have been thinking.

Not only saying but acting.

Brainless, xenophobic, race crimes are on the rise tarring the entire nation with the same brush (play on words there)

Absolutely shameful, unless you're a racist nutter of course....

Archived