ID required

Rog

7 minutes ago, Declan said:

It's a bit like muslims and terrorism. Some skinheads are racist, but not all skinheads are racist. 

Incidentally, there was an interesting documentary on the Skinhead movement on BBC4. It was bizarre watching  the neo-Nazi skinhead types trying to deny that that there was no Caribbean influence on their music. 

As you brought Muslims into this - the issue is with Islam. It is within the unholy and ignoble Qur'an and Hadith that the problem lies.  Trouble is that to be Muslim you must accept the ignoble Qur'an as being perfect and obey it's directives no matter which school of jurisprudence you abide by. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, woody2 said:

skinheads aren't racist.....

It's a bit like people from East Anglia and curmudgeonliness. Some skinheads are racist, but not all skinheads are racist. 

Incidentally, there was an interesting documentary on the Skinhead movement on BBC4. It was bizarre watching  the neo-Nazi skinhead types trying to deny that that there was no Caribbean influence on their music. 

1 minute ago, Declan said:

It's a bit like people from East Anglia and curmudgeonliness. Some skinheads are racist, but not all skinheads are racist. 

I'm a archetypal curmudgeon! 

Being a curmudgeon is one of the few pleasures I have left in life! 

But I think there's little doubt that adopting what we would see as Nazism provided an excuse for atrocious behaviour.

Just mindless hate but without being able to in any way justify it.

4 hours ago, Declan said:

It's a bit like muslims and terrorism. Some skinheads are racist, but not all skinheads are racist. 

Incidentally, there was an interesting documentary on the Skinhead movement on BBC4. It was bizarre watching  the neo-Nazi skinhead types trying to deny that that there was no Caribbean influence on their music

it was a repeat but don't remember that bit.....

Ha ha - I just Googled Skrewdriver and found a song called ‘White Power’ - it’s hilarious - music sounds like they’ve had about three hours of lessons on their instruments between them and the lyrics sound like they were dictated by Rog. Master race indeed! First (and last) time to listen to them, but I do remember bouncing a couple of punks wearing ‘Skrewdriver’ t-shirts out of the York Hall in Bethnall Green nearly thirty years ago. I remember they stank of glue.

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Ha ha - I just Googled Skrewdriver and found a song called ‘White Power’ - it’s hilarious - music sounds like they’ve had about three hours of lessons on their instruments between them and the lyrics sound like they were dictated by Rog. Master race indeed! First (and last) time to listen to them, but I do remember bouncing a couple of punks wearing ‘Skrewdriver’ t-shirts out of the York Hall in Bethnall Green nearly thirty years ago. I remember they stank of glue.

you couldn't bounce a ball......

11 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Now where did I EVER propose a master race.  I have never done so.  Are you now reduced to inventing things and using your invention to justify what you write?

Pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Rog said:

Now where did I EVER propose a master race.  I have never done so.  Are you now reduced to inventing things and using your invention to justify what you write?

Pathetic. 

You have said (several times) that those of non-white races are inferior.

Archived