Leave.EU Fined £70k...

La Colombe

On 5/11/2018 at 9:34 AM, woody2 said:

now if only they would look at "call me dave" pro-eu remain leaflet sent to ever household:whistling:

was it £10 million that was spent?

sheffield political economy research institute have looked at this, and research that they carried out into the affect that the "call me dave" pro-eu remain leaflet had, which was issued to 26 mill households- the conclusion they came to was that certain sections of society were swayed to vote remain, by as much as 10%..........

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The government leaflet and its spending was issued before the official campaign period so it's cost was not included. It was £9m btw.

Just had another read of it. It looks more or less accurate and not full of lies as farage accused.

10 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

The government leaflet and its spending was issued before the official campaign period so it's cost was not included. It was £9m btw.

Just had another read of it. It looks more or less accurate and not full of lies as farage accused.

so its not accurate......

it was pro eu- nothing else...... 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

They should have chucked a few alternative facts in there so it wasn't biased.

"call me dave" saying that if he didn't get control of free movement he would leave the eu...

then he was told he couldn't even mention it to merkel......

41 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Not full of lies like your nige proclaimed.

Can't find anything in the above post in that leaflet. Strange that....

never said it was......

you don't remember "call me dave"  coming back waving a piece of paper from ze germans eu......

• 3 months later...

Archived