Paris knife attack

woody2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm now of the opinion that being a religious zealot is a mental illness.

I've been of that opinion for years, for that matter embracing any religion is to be deluded.

But there certainly has been a concerted attempt to dismiss these islamic activists as acting because of some individual illness rather than being what they are - activists obeying their "religion".

And behind the activists are the supporters, the logisticians, the trainers, the --- well the whole rotten thing.

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

time for a trump type ban......

You say that but IMO it's now past time that Islam was proscribed in the UK.

I'm aware that I'll probably face the usual response based on "you WOULD say that" etc. but any even partial examination of Islam shows that it is fundementaly undemocratic in terms of our Western democracy, can not integrate with anything that is not islamic, and is the basis of attacks of various forms against we kufr.

34 minutes ago, Rog said:

You say that but IMO it's now past time that Islam was proscribed in the UK.

I'm aware that I'll probably face the usual response based on "you WOULD say that" etc. but any even partial examination of Islam shows that it is fundementaly undemocratic in terms of our Western democracy, can not integrate with anything that is not islamic, and is the basis of attacks of various forms against we kufr.

Don't hold your breath on that. Beeb in full celebration mode this weekend because the Outer Hebrides mosque is ready in time for Ramadan. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-44067475

"A French national born in Chechnya."

Western leaders are so far gone with political correctness and inclusiveness myopia that I doubt they'll ever learn, even the hard way, while their own populations, whose protection is supposedly the first duty of government, spill blood on the streets.

12 hours ago, woolley said:

"A French national born in Chechnya."

Western leaders are so far gone with political correctness and inclusiveness myopia that I doubt they'll ever learn, even the hard way, while their own populations, whose protection is supposedly the first duty of government, spill blood on the streets.

Those western leaders, eh? They just don't seem to learn from history, do they? 

A citizen of the United States born in:

England/Ireland/Scotland/Germany/Poland/Italy/Russia/China/France/Sweden/Norway/Japan/Slovenia

Built the country, no?

So why not a French national born in Chechynia? Why not a British citizen born in Syria? 

I fear right wing authoritarianism, buoyed up by dumb, senseless xenophobia and nihilistic popularism a lot more than I fear terrorism. 

Archived