New Brexit Vote Within a Year

La Colombe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Anyone know who this is?

CyKZ2kRWIAAPS0G.jpg

Oscar Groening. But lots of people claim it’s Soros. It’s so unlikely, his family were Jewish and left wing Hungarians and he was only 14 when WW2 ended.

Groening was an officer at a concentration camp 1942-45 and was, eventually, convicted, of offences, 60 years after the event.

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Oscar Groening. But lots of people claim it’s Soros. It’s so unlikely, his family were Jewish and left wing Hungarians and he was only 14 when WW2 ended.

Grrr, I know that. I was hoping one of the loons on here would claim it was Soros. 

40 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Grrr, I know that. I was hoping one of the loons on here would claim it was Soros. 

Yet another silly attempt to try to ridicule anybody who speaks out against Soros. Nobody who is right in the head suggests Soros was the person in that uniform given he was too young at the time and that looks nothing like him anyway. You can pull all the stunts you like, it's a fact that Soros is engaged in underhanded political interference in the UK, Europe, and United States.

19 minutes ago, Snorri said:

Yet another silly attempt to try to ridicule anybody who speaks out against Soros. Nobody who is right in the head suggests Soros was the person in that uniform given he was too young at the time and that looks nothing like him anyway. You can pull all the stunts you like, it's a fact that Soros is engaged in underhanded political interference in the UK, Europe, and United States.

No, just highlighting one of proven nonsenses often used by some against Soros. I've no strong opinion on the guy but some of the things he gets accused of are frankly bonkers.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

No, just highlighting one of proven nonsenses often used by some against Soros. I've no strong opinion on the guy but some of the things he gets accused of are frankly bonkers.

Not really. I regularly follow "conspiracy" oriented people and have never encountered anybody claiming the photo you provided was of George Soros. Soros was only a teenager during the Holocaust, be he was still a two-faced collaborator with the Nazis. Fact.

Archived