New Brexit Vote Within a Year

La Colombe

10 hours ago, Snorri said:

Of what? That you don't read the news?

So just more anecdotal bollox as per?

Come on TJ. Even you must have some kind of evidence because I'm interested in reading it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, quilp said:

Dear me. Lazy. Why don't you do a search then make your own mind up? Plenty of stuff on Soros out there, both sides.

If you make a point then surely it's up to you to prove it's validity.

Otherwise folks might start thinking TJ you're a bullshitter.

27 minutes ago, quilp said:

Surely it would be better to formulate your own opinion on the available evidence rather than rely on possibly biased sources? Oh, hang on, you're a Guardian reader...:lol:

And PE of course

You know, for balance.

Oh, hang on. You're a Brexit supporter.

Touché mon ami.

:)

I posted the original interview where he admits to his time as a collaborator being "the best time of my life". It was 1944 Hungary. But really I don't care too much about that. It's neither here nor there as he was just trying to stay alive. I wouldn't hold that against him. I'm much more concerned with his current activities. He's behind a lot of NGOs which are engaged in political interference all over the world.

6 minutes ago, Snorri said:

It was 1944 Hungary. But really I don't care too much about that. It's neither here nor there as he was just trying to stay alive. I wouldn't hold that against him.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:56 PM, Snorri said:

... Nazi collaborators like George Soros ...

You need more user names to play that game.

1 hour ago, Snorri said:

I posted the original interview where he admits to his time as a collaborator being "the best time of my life". It was 1944 Hungary. But really I don't care too much about that. It's neither here nor there as he was just trying to stay alive. I wouldn't hold that against him. I'm much more concerned with his current activities. He's behind a lot of NGOs which are engaged in political interference all over the world.

Having watched the interview it is clear to me that he was an impersonator, for the purposes of survival. Furthermore, he was a child. Knowing that you too have watched that clip and feel it constitutes evidence that he was an active collaborator I can only conclude that you are brainwashed or acting in bad faith. 

Satre coined the term, explaining that a person of bad faith maintains against all evidence that something is right, when he knows he is wrong. Deaf to rational argument, he builds false reasons, retreating into a defensive absurd system. In this game of right and wrong, the man in bad faith is not fooling anyone, least of all himself. You’re not alone Snorri, and you might give succour to Woodyfacts, et al, but you’re only kidding yourself. 

Archived