New Brexit Vote Within a Year

La Colombe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't withdraw anything.  It's not a slur, it's a statement of fact that he collaborated in helping his "godfather" seize property of his fellow Jews. But it can be overlooked as he had to do it in order to survive. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Mogg's Moscow Millions: Brexiteer's firm has poured a fortune into a string of Russian companies with links to the Kremlim but has invested next to nothing in Britain - Daily Mail

The hardline Brexiteer owns almost a fifth of Somerset Capital Management, which he founded and which now manages nearly £7.5 billion for wealthy private investors and City institutions.

On behalf of its clients, SCM has bought shares in two Russian firms blacklisted by the US and others which are controlled by powerful oligarchs in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle.

Despite the Tory MP’s avowed belief that the British economy will thrive after Brexit, the funds have almost nothing invested in the UK.

17 minutes ago, Snorri said:

I won't withdraw anything.  It's not a slur, it's a statement of fact that he collaborated in helping his "godfather" seize property of his fellow Jews. But it can be overlooked as he had to do it in order to survive. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Well, that’s one twisted slant to put on

1. I was 14.

2. Yes I was there.

3. I watched what was happening.

4. I didn’t remove any possessions myself.

5. I couldn’t have done anything about it as the people doing it, and the military supervising, were armed.

51 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Well, that’s one twisted slant to put on

1. I was 14.

2. Yes I was there.

3. I watched what was happening.

4. I didn’t remove any possessions myself. 

5. I couldn’t have done anything about it as the people doing it, and the military supervising, were armed.

There was more to it than that.

6 hours ago, Snorri said:

I'm much more concerned with his current activities. He's behind a lot of NGOs which are engaged in political interference all over the world.

So what.

All he can do about Brexit is spend his £zillions on lobbying.

Good luck with that one.

Zźzzzzzzzz

Archived