What's Takes Your Fancy?

Survivor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed none of the ladies have mentioned the ultimate mood lifter... a large portion (or seven) of chocolate!

This works especially well when washed down with a nice glass (or seven) of wine whilst watching a mood lifting chick flick like Bridget Jones.

It works for me anyway :-)

mmmm more chocolate, shall we talk about it again? Oh go on then I'll tell you about my latest fave,

Apple chunks soaked in mulled red wine, then dipped in a coating of creamy Belgian chocolate sprinkled with crispy roasted nuts ooooh, or, Macadamia nuts coated in wafer encrusted chocolate, off to 'feed the need'.

cashew nuts and raisins with choclate peanuts too! then ur man/woman coming hme, running you a bath and handing you a little smoke , then drying you off and then taking you to bed and ravishing you, then chilling watchin a movie together!!!

when i spend the night on my own, i like to buy a bag of m&ms peanut and some fruity licorice allsorts and curl up on my sofa and watch will n grace, or any american series like frasier or friends! or just curling upwith a good travel book!

another mood lifter is puttin some of my favorite house music on full blast and dancing around my room! Singing is also a great mood uplifter!

Hey all im in bed with mumps at the moment, how horrible is that!! i look like a chipmunk gone wrong! havent been able to eat for days!! i deffo need a uplifter!

cashew nuts and raisins with choclate peanuts too! then ur man/woman coming hme, running you a bath and handing you a little smoke , then drying you off and then taking you to bed and ravishing you, then chilling watchin a movie together!!!

Little smoke of what? You said before that you didn't like men who smoke weed.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...indpost&p=78935

Crack?

:)

i dont mind a little smoke now an again, but i wudnt want a man who smoked green every day? thats what i meant before - too many of my mates are stoned all day and it really turns me off, although now an again its nice to have some stoned sex with your partner - i think so anyway! spec if you want to unwind an relax a little bit! me an my partner use weed as an aphrodisiac! :P

What's Takes Your Fancy?

If i'm feeling blue, all i have to do (i know a song about that one!) is turn the telly on to see QI.

Not only do I find Stephen Fry/Alan Davies combo incredibly funny, but the programme truly is "Quite Interesting".  It has a way of perking me up no end.

I like to read books, but that's more for imagination and fantasy, but I like the telly for more "entertaiment" topics. Things that can make me laugh straight away.

What makes you laugh - and why?

I was feeling down yesterday, I failed my health inspection and I've only got a week to get the shop sorted out.

Last night, I was still feeling quite low so I went out and got a bit drunk. I felt a bit sorry for myself and wanted to cheer myself up. I checked into a hotel and I was still feeling a bit lonely so I thought I'd get one of those girls you see advertised in the telephone boxes when you're calling a Taxi.

I went out, grabbed a card from the phone box and went back to the hotel. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up to her, well you know the kind.

So I'm in my room and I thought, what the heck, I'll give her a call. "Hello?" the woman says. Gosh she sounded sexy. "Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night. Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whip cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic; but for an outside line, you need to press 9."

Stav.

Last night I was feeling really out of sorts... I've been doing an evening part time job in addition to my full time day job to supplement my income for a summer holiday treat..... I'm working as a receptionist in a very pleasant hotel... the surroundings are nice and the clientel on the whole are of a fairly high standard..... well last night.....

:-)

Archived