What's Takes Your Fancy?

Survivor

I took up retail therapy in a recent bid to cheer myself up but I've unfortunately discovered that I'm not rich enough for this to give me a warm fuzzy glow.

At the moment I'm mostly enjoying spending time with a very cute baby, going on Sunday School Picnics, Thorntons, getting lost in scary places and watching Scooby Doo.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night I was feeling really out of sorts... I've been doing an evening part time job in addition to my full time day job to supplement my income for a summer holiday treat..... I'm working as a receptionist in a very pleasant hotel... the surroundings are nice and the clientel on the whole are of a fairly high standard..... well last night.....

:-)

Okay! We know who phoned. We know who answered. Cut to the chase!

We want the details!

(PS Was it the chocolate syrup that clinched it?)

What makes you laugh - and why?

My dog used to make me laugh, he was a handsome Irish Red Setter and somehow he always knew what my mood was and could always find a way to make me laugh and feel better.

(Its amazing how most pets seem to be able to sense an owners mood when other humans don't).

My dog was such a good friend and companion, regrettably he has now passed away but as Stav mentioned on another thread, I have good memories of the 10 years he was alive and memories of him still make me smile!

• 4 months later...

Archived