US quits UN Human Rights Council

6 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

"petty moral outrage".

The fact you seem to display no outrage at all, petty or otherwise, about children in cages says you're someone I don't need to be having a debate with about morals.

You appear to have lost sight of the fact that if you don't cross borders illegally then there is no question of any sanction at all, let alone cages.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 6/20/2018 at 3:16 PM, woolley said:

The greater good of the greater number is what counts.

23 hours ago, P.K. said:

So what happens to those who are not part of the "greater number" as you put it?

9 hours ago, woolley said:

Totally depends on "those".

Explain the dependencies.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, P.K. said:

So what happens to those who are not part of the "greater number" as you put it?

they can join Korbin and his blocking piece abbott.

20 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I dunno.  Does your cliché explain how putting children in cages is moral?

for their own protection from abusers.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, woolley said:

You appear to have lost sight of the fact that if you don't cross borders illegally then there is no question of any sanction at all, let alone cages.

Illegality to fight illegality...that's some moral thinking right there.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:37 AM, Freggyragh said:

The behaviour of the Europeans settlers in America towards the native Americans was ever thus. 

On 6/23/2018 at 8:43 AM, doc.fixit said:

........and to the Bushmen of the Khalari and the Australian Aborigones and the Zulus and, and, and.............

We are talking ancient history here though. We cannot undo the past, and even if we could would we abolish the USA, Australia, New Zealand etc? Even then, it was only certain Europeans. Plenty of other Europeans were thoroughly exploited in their own countries without travelling more than a mile from where they were born. Where are all the bleeding hearts for them?

........I agree with you, however I was talking about exploited natives in  their own country where almost their whole society was wiped out, being hunted like animals in most cases. In most cases the 'new' legality classed them as animals.............

Archived