Living Hope Church - wolves, money and healing - again

Heffalump

1 hour ago, Manxman1234 said:

Apparently the restaurant in the villa arcade is another living home adventure

We've been over this. 

I know the person who runs it.

The MD of the company has been pretty prominent in LH previously. 

There are separate owners though, who are very active in the business (it's not difficult to find out who they are through social media) and who, to the best of my knowledge, are not amongst the leaders of the LH church. 

However there are others in local businesses who are. One I was a bit surprised to find out myself recently.

Whether the owners of the business you're referring to are in the church itself, I can't say with certainty. That said I wouldn't hold such a grudge against any religion that I refuse to spend money at any establishment simply due to the religious orientation of the owner. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jackwhite said:

Whether the owners of the business you're referring to are in the church itself, I can't say with certainty. That said I wouldn't hold such a grudge against any religion that I refuse to spend money at any establishment simply due to the religious orientation of the owner. 

Adrian Christians shareholding can be validated at Cos Registry. Riverside Limited who sit over Villa Parilla of which he is a majority shareholder. 

1 minute ago, Optimist said:

Adrian Christians shareholding can be validated at Cos Registry. Riverside Limited who sit over Villa Parilla of which he is a majority shareholder. 

Not aware of shareholdings and don't have access to the register so what you say may well be accurate.

However I know from personal experience that Mr Christian doesn't have much to any involvement in the business directly. What he does behind the scenes I don't know. I've been in the premises a number of times for a variety of reasons and have never seen him nor heard him mentioned.

As I alluded to, I know he's MD of Riverside. The person running the operation itself is the food person who oversees all sites, from cooking to people management.

I'm not saying I haven't been misled, it's very possible. However that's not my understanding of it. Businesses are run in all different ways so it's maybe not as cut and dried as that.

3 minutes ago, jackwhite said:

Not aware of shareholdings and don't have access to the register so what you say may well be accurate.

It’s here it costs £2.50. He is a member of LH Church. The registered address is clear.

https://services.gov.im/ded/services/companiesregistry/viewcompany.iom?Id=GJRCNpzVy79AnDjDimudDw%3d%3d

Edited by Optimist