Living Hope Church - wolves, money and healing - again

Heffalump

11 minutes ago, Optimist said:

It isn’t clearly. You can buy the documents for a few pound and he is an active member of the LH Church. 

He's not anymore and to suggest Living Hope is involved with Riverside and Villa Parilla is very unfair on the other persons involved with the business

Just now, Trueblood said:

He's not anymore and to suggest Living Hope is involved with Riverside and Villa Parilla is very unfair on the other persons involved with the business

You can buy the documents, the registered address is clear, and he is an active member of the church.

9 minutes ago, Optimist said:

You can buy the documents, the registered address is clear, and he is an active member of the church.

Hi Optimist. Sorry to piss on your chips but, as the owner of Riverside Limited and Co-owner of La Villa Parrilla Limited, I can confirm that my business partner is no longer involved in Living Hope Church and indeed has not been for at least a couple of years. As for any previous involvement with any of my businesses and Living Hope: yes there have been allegations, no, none of them are in any way shape or form accurate. Living Hope Church has never, ever had any influence or sway in how I operate MY businesses. To intimate otherwise is without base or foundation and should be discounted as the keyboard musings of someone who has nothing better to do with their time than throw shade. In other words dude (or indeed dudette) Check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sam T said:

Hi Optimist. Sorry to piss on your chips but, as the owner of Riverside Limited and Co-owner of La Villa Parrilla Limited, I can confirm that my business partner is no longer involved in Living Hope Church and indeed has not been for at least a couple of years.

Is that you Trueblood? I’d suggest that you re ask the question. Thanks for your keyboard musings. But Adrian Christian is a member of the LH Church. 

Edited by Optimist

34 minutes ago, Trueblood said:

Assuming he is still goes to Living Hope it's a big leap to say they have an interest in Villa Parilla

I don’t read these post very often, someone messaged me to say you all been quoting my name. So the clarify, I use to go to living hope, for reasons I won’t go into on here I left well over a year ago. However never have any of the businesses I or my family own or share ownership  off, have ever had any influence from LH and anyone who says other wise is totally without substance, because they have never and would never have input to any business I have or ever had.  So guys jog on stop spreading lies. Me and my staff work hard to give excellent service and food and don’t need others spreading rumours that they know nothings about. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Optimist said:

Is that you Trueblood? I’d suggest that you re ask the question. 

No Optimist. It really isn't. I am not entirely sure what axe you have to grind but if I were you, I'd be grinding it elsewhere. Interesting that your account was created a mere 50 minutes ago, I'm assuming you're a troll. However, I'd leave well enough alone if I were you. You have no freakin' idea what you're talking about and you're just mugging yourself off.

• Haha 1