Living Hope Church - wolves, money and healing - again

Heffalump

The last few pages of this thread are full of lies and made up nonsense naming a business and individuals.

Yesterday there was a thread full of facts and naming individuals which got deleted!  Will this one go the same way?

I hope so, as it’s very unsavoury 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ativa said:

The last few pages of this thread are full of lies and made up nonsense naming a business and individuals.

According to an unsavory angry man. The registry postings are clear. Villa Parilla is ran by a company which Mr Christian, the LH member, has a significant interest in. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ativa said:

Yesterday there was a thread full of facts and naming individuals which got deleted!  Will this one go the same way?

I hope so, as it’s very unsavoury 

Personally Ativa, I wholeheartedly agree. However, it seems that my membership here has been predicated upon various keyboard individuals chatting complete bare about one or more of my businesses. Apologies, if it is brought to my attention I will defend.  Note that I will always be polite :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Optimist said:

According to an unsavory angry man. The registry postings are clear. Villa Parilla is ran by a company which Mr Christian, the LH member, has a significant interest in. 

Slow hand clap. Well done Optimist, you can read company filings. Now, direct me to the filing that states that Mr Christian is a card carrying member of Living Hope. I'll wait. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sam T said:

Slow hand clap. Well done Optimist, you can read company filings. Now, direct me to the filing that states that Mr Christian is a card carrying member of Living Hope. I'll wait. 

Disprove it. It looks like your initial posts on here were about the Sound Cafe. So you’re hardly objective are you? 

Just now, Optimist said:

Disprove it. It looks like your initial posts on here were about the Sound Cafe. So you’re hardly objective are you? 

How does someone possibly disprove that?  If you think it’s fact, then it is entirely down to you to come up with some evidence.

Before you do, it would probably be wise to re read the last page or so, to avoid making yourself look any more of a titist

2 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Like I said.  Bellendimist, fantasist, keyboardwarriorasist.

A prime candidate for cistitis I would think.

6 minutes ago, Optimist said:

Hi Adrian, how’s the Villa thing and the Church thing going?

Last post from me I’m not fuelling anything else. I’ve clarified, I’m not a member of LH, they have  never had any influence over any business I’ve been involved with, it’s very simple. Good night all. 

• Like 2

Just now, Adrian Christsn said:

Last post from me I’m not fuelling anything else. I’ve clarified, I’m not a member of LH, they have  never had any influence over any business I’ve been involved with, it’s very simple. Good night all. 

Do you pay the tithe on VP profits Adrian? 

6 minutes ago, Optimist said:

Do you pay the tithe on VP profits Adrian? 

My word, you’re really not able to read. I’ll reply directly as you may be missing my posts, for clarity, not that it’s any of anyone business what I do with my money, but no I don’t and the companies don’t either. Hope that clarifies it for you. But again in case you missed the post, I don’t go to LH, not since before lock down, I do go to church though, a great little one called pioneer, and I am happy to chat about my believes with anyone and accept another persons. So start  looking in a mirror and stop trying to take shots which are obviously firing blanks! Dick! 

• Like 2

Just now, Adrian Christsn said:

My word, you’re really not able to read. I’ll reply directly as you may be missing my posts, for clarity, not that it’s any of anyone business what I do with my money

The correct unambiguous answer would have been “no”