Where Is The Twat?

La Colombe

10 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Danny Dyer =  grade A fuckwit

Well he is royal family descended from kings. His lot built Westminster Abbey and were personal advisers to Henry VIII before getting the chop. He is also descended from Earl of Essex. Is Essex Boy blue blood aristocracy from Canning Town..Sokay babe. (Innit!)...That last bit is compulsory by EU regulation and directive.

Who is this Danny Dyer? When I saw his name further up the thread I thought it was the boy that played that weird kid who woke up with half an aeroplane in his bedroom but when I looked at the clip it looks nothing like him. 

The UK citizens will run with this especially the ones that voted to leave. They must have watched this whole shit storm go from bad to worse right after they put a cross in the box. A bit like bees2 after she voted for Silver Shades Malarkey. They’ll be desperate  to divert attention away from the holy cock up they’re now getting the rap for. All that said, that Cameron certainly was a sleazy slime ball. Whoever told him giving thick people a choice in how the government governs should get a slap. They already get their choice when they vote their favourite candidate in. That’s them putting their trust in their vote.  What possessed him to let them choose. All the said, nice clip. I liked the look on the face of the woman in red. 

10 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Danny Dyer =  grade A fuckwit

Danny Dyer was in this pic. Not bad for a "B" or "C" movie..."My old man wrote to me from prison. He said stay away from women, crime and drugs. Trouble is it don't give you much else to do.". I think in all his parts he more or less plays himself and that gets him a paycheck as the boy from Canning Town...Personally, I have always seen Michael Caine has a man playing himself and I think he would agree.

29 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Danny Dyer was in this pic. Not bad for a "B" or "C" movie..."My old man wrote to me from prison. He said stay away from women, crime and drugs. Trouble is it don't give you much else to do.". I think in all his parts he more or less plays himself and that gets him a paycheck as the boy from Canning Town...Personally, I have always seen Michael Caine has a man playing himself and I think he would agree.

I remember turning off that pile of shite

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Sounds like he is already cast for the sequel 'Barrie cleans up the business';

Cameron never thought there would be a referendum. He was too smart by half. He put the referendum into the manifesto in 2015 to satisfy the Tory Eurosceptics in the confident belief that he would be returned in a Con/Dem coalition again. He could then negotiate the referendum away in a new coalition deal with silly Nicky Clegg and then say to the Eurosceptics, "Sorry guys. Libs won't wear it." Job done for another 5 years. Unfortunately for him, and serendipitously for the country, he won better than he'd hoped or expected and so he was lumbered with the manifesto pledge of the Brexit referendum. The rest is history.

Strange how sometimes things just work out right despite the best efforts of all the players to make them go wrong.

Archived