Thai Boys Trapped In Flooded Cave...

La Colombe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

They'll have to be careful with the coach. I can see him topping himself on the way out.

Apparently he's is in the worst condition as he reportedly gave all his food to the boys.

I hope they don't throw the book at him...he's practically a boy himself.

It would be great to see all these lads and their coach be able to take up the offer of seats at the World Cup final this Sunday. But even if they all get out I wonder what state they'd be in mentally and physically to make the trip.

It would be cruel to blame the coach after all he's been through. Even experienced cavers get trapped and I wonder how many thousands visit those caves every year ?  

8 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

It would be great to see all these lads and their coach be able to take up the offer of seats at the World Cup final this Sunday. But even if they all get out I wonder what state they'd be in mentally and physically to make the trip.

It would be cruel to blame the coach after all he's been through. Even experienced cavers get trapped and I wonder how many thousands visit those caves every year ?  

can't leave the hospital due to infection risk.....

10 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I would doubt it...it's around 10-15hrs journey time probably...and will likely take a few weeks to sort their basic health out...never mind their mental health.

22 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

You would hope that nobody will hold the coach responsible for the flash floods that caused this.

Archived