Memorial Ride Out

La Colombe

15 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I lose my mobile phone signal when I go under trees in the year 2018 and you reckon back in 1969 they were able to communicate over 238,000 miles away ffs you're as gullible a fool as there is.

Even NASA have admitted they can't get beyond low earth orbit which is no more than 1200 miles so how the fuck did they get to the moon which is over 238,000 miles back in 1969????

There aren’t any trees, or anything else, between earth and the moon, and they weren’t using the same low power frequency that mobiles use.

26 minutes ago, John Wright said:

There aren’t any trees, or anything else, between earth and the moon, and they weren’t using the same low power frequency that mobiles use.

What about getting beyond low earth orbit...they magically managed it in 1969 when that kind of technology was in its infancy yet they can't do it now in 2018 when that supposed technology has matured?

Yes, great quite by the way.

36 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Luckily, the lizard people of Omicron Persei 8 had already installed telecommunications masts on the moon, so NASA were able to use these to boost their own signals.

Lrrr001.jpg

In a similar manner to the Donald Duck Costume Incompleteness Theorem, the addition of the cape is somewhat disturbing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

To be fair, John, she did turn it around after diagnosis.  It is a shame that it took that to change her. 

I seem to recall she was more than brash and opinionated, she was downright nasty. 

On 2/4/2009 at 2:08 PM, ans said:

I don't pretend to have ever liked her, but nobody ever deserves that sort of shit luck. Tragic for her young family too.

My sentiments exactly.

52 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

What about getting beyond low earth orbit...they magically managed it in 1969 when that kind of technology was in its infancy yet they can't do it now in 2018 when that supposed technology has matured?

Yes, great quite by the way.

So you’re saying that not only the moon trips were faked, but all the unmanned satellites sent around the universe, and beyond, over the last 40 years, and more, were also faked.

Of course they can get out of low earth orbit, now. They just choose not to do it manned.

They haven’t sent manned craft out of earth orbit for years, lunar trips were a Cold War vanity, willy waving, contest.

But having proved its possible unmanned universe exploration, and space station science, make sense.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, John Wright said:

So you’re saying that not only the moon trips were faked, but all the unmanned satellites sent around the universe, and beyond, over the last 40 years, and more, were also faked.

Of course they can get out of low earth orbit, now. They just choose not to do it manned.

They haven’t sent manned craft out of earth orbit for years, lunar trips were a Cold War vanity, willy waving, contest.

But having proved its possible unmanned universe exploration, and space station science, make sense.

If you say so John, I would imagine your back up your Freemason cohorts.

1 hour ago, yootalkin2me said:

If you say so John, I would imagine your back up your Freemason cohorts.

I’m bemused. Why you would assume I’m in the masons is beyond me. I don’t think I’ve ever been invited, and, if I had, I subscribe to the Groucho Marx philosophy relating to clubs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

I lose my mobile phone signal when I go under trees in the year 2018 and you reckon back in 1969 they were able to communicate over 238,000 miles away ffs you're as gullible a fool as there is.

Even NASA have admitted they can't get beyond low earth orbit which is no more than 1200 miles so how the fuck did they get to the moon which is over 238,000 miles back in 1969????

I've often wondered who it was that filmed Neil Armstrong coming down the ladder on the lunar module ;)