Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

I posted in the week that Id gave Manx Radio a Leter and Documents to be read out on the Manninin Line. These were given to James Davies and Stu Peters can witness this,. Roger Waterson said over the air that he never recieved them, Are Manx Radio not prepared to report scandal, we the taxpayer pay for the running of the station and if they are not prepared to report news then they should be shut down

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could the Letter and Documents be substantiated?

Wouldn't it be prudent for any media organisation to verify the sources and check the validity of any Letter or Document that is sent in to them?

Isn't that why such organisations have researchers!

Perhaps you should give them enough time to verify the things that you sent into them before they go broadcasting information that may or may not get them into trouble.

Manx Radio isn't obliged to report anything that you send in to them. They may decide to report it if they can prove the points that they could be questioned over but it can take time to track down all of the correct information in the process of checking the information supplied.

I think that you'll find it under something like Investigative Journalism.

Stav.

FCMR

Do you expect Manx Radio to just read anything that is sent to them?

There is an Attorney General who maybe asked to verify the validity of comments from members of the general public (especially if they have an axe to grind) Not that you have of course!!!!!

I think you should put yourself forward to become an MHK at the next general election, you will then be in a position to do something about your constant moans and rants.

LT

Give they guy a break will you? Perhaps FCMR is miffed that the MR person denied ever having received the docs. I empathise with FCMRs 'moans and rants' LT.

What was it to do with?

Edit: to correct my post after finding out what he was on about, you are all so quick to stamp on his threads. I wasn't defending FCMR. I like the way he keeps his eye out for suspiscious goings on.

I listened to Mannin Line. Roger Watterson did say he had been contacted by Mr Moore about a letter and could he read it out on the Mannin Line. Roger then said he had not received the letter and could Mr Moore send him the letter.

Personally, I would have delivered the letter to Manx Radio for the attention of Roger Watterson, and well before the programme.

I think it is unfair to give 'the letter' to others and expect them to pass it on. Try having a go at them first (but not on a public forum).

I find that it's not really on to go round firing guns that are half cocked.

Edited to add that although I have a certain amount of sympathy and support for FCMR, the title of this thread, under the circumstances, is a little offensive.

Give they guy a break will you? Perhaps FCMR is miffed that the MR person denied ever having received the docs. I empathise with FCMRs 'moans and rants' LT, it is very frustrating to see MHKs blatanly conning money from the public purse.

What was it to do with?

thebees

I am sure FCMR is well capable of defending himself, and I am sure he is miffed at what you have quoted regarding the docs (if that is in fact correct!)

FCMR is big enough and old enought to challenge me on my posting if he so wishes...

LT

I listened to Mannin Line. Roger Watterson did say he had been contacted by Mr Moore about a letter and could he read it out on the Mannin Line. Roger then said he had not received the letter and could Mr Moore send him the letter.

Isn't it odd how this part was missed out of the first post.

Archived