Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I listened to Mannin Line. Roger Watterson did say he had been contacted by Mr Moore about a letter and could he read it out on the Mannin Line. Roger then said he had not received the letter and could Mr Moore send him the letter.

Isn't it odd how this part was missed out of the first post.

Tell us FCRM, why is it that you utterly failed to mention this part where Roger said he didn't have it and asked you to send it to him? Your original post implies that he denied he knew anything about the letter. Turns out you didn't 'give them to James Davies' as you originally claimed, you just put it in someone's pigeonhole. Make up your mind and try to keep your story straight throughout eh?

Half a story isn't as good as a full one is it. Sounds like the only one with bullxxxx and lies is you, jackass.

Ans I just thought I should correct your rant at FCMR.

1/ He handed the letter and enclosures to James at Manx Radio.

2/ James told him to speak to Roger at 1.10PM on the Sunday morning.

3/ James told FCMR that he had put the letter and enclosures in Rogers pigeon hole.

4/ When FCMR rang Roger he told him that he had not seen any letter and knew nothing about it, but would try and find it in the building.

5/ The letter and enclosures was nothing more than the archived media statements that were posted on here by Simon.

6/ Roger told FCMR that if he could get a copy up to the station he would try and read it out. (that wasnt possible)

7/ FCMR was very upset about the whole thing as I had a £10 bet with him that it would not be read out on the mannin line because his letter although quite comical did make some personal comments.

Hope this clears everything up for you Ans and Roger thanks for winning my bet a fiver is in the post for you.

Hope this clears everything up for you Ans and Roger thanks for winning my bet a fiver is in the post for you.

Awesome. If only FCMR had posted a detailed and accurate timescale in his first post instead of lies and inconsistancies.

Awesome. If only FCMR had posted a detailed and accurate timescale in his first post instead of lies and inconsistancies.

Agreed. It seems that judicious editing is not the sole preserve of the local media, is it?

I listened to Mannin Line. Roger Watterson did say he had been contacted by Mr Moore about a letter and could he read it out on the Mannin Line. Roger then said he had not received the letter and could Mr Moore send him the letter.

Isn't it odd how this part was missed out of the first post.

Tell us FCRM, why is it that you utterly failed to mention this part where Roger said he didn't have it and asked you to send it to him? Your original post implies that he denied he knew anything about the letter. Turns out you didn't 'give them to James Davies' as you originally claimed, you just put it in someone's pigeonhole. Make up your mind and try to keep your story straight throughout eh?

Half a story isn't as good as a full one is it. Sounds like the only one with bullxxxx and lies is you, jackass.

Mr Fat@ss Ans, the letter was given to James who put it in Rogers pigeon hole. and I have a question for you from Vada.

Vada signed up on the forum again using a another name and email adress, he would like to know why he has been banned again and how did you find out it was him did you check up on his isp.

his words not mine

Mr Fat@ss Ans, the letter was given to James who put it in Rogers pigeon hole.

That's not what you originally said but it's ok, your mate has cleared up the timeline and it appears to be nothing particularly postworthy.

his words not mine

Then he can address them to me himself. He's a big boy and I'm sure he can speak for himself.

Archived