Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and I have a question for you from Vada.

Vada signed up on the forum again using a another name and email adress, he would like to know why he has been banned again and how did you find out it was him did you check up on his isp.

his words not mine

It was me that spotted Vader's nom-de-plume. If you've read enough of his posts his style is easy to spot - as happened to him recently on manxies.net . Although chosing a user name with a Star Wars connection was a bit of a give-away.

I have a very great deal of time for Vader. He has an honesty about him that is a very worthwhile addition to this forum.

I expect he'll be back one day.

If he wants to discuss anything in this post with me, my e-mail addy is declan@declansworld.4t.com.

While moderators do not see their role as impartial those who post assuming that the rule of the day is "free speech" are always going to fall foul of a moderator whose views do not coincide with their own....

I expect he'll be back one day.

If he wants to discuss anything in this post with me, my e-mail addy is declan@declansworld.4t.com.

I do think it is a shame he is banned. Why dont you allow a vote to see if he is wanted ?

Well, someone could easily start a Poll regarding the one they call Vader.

There have been similar polls. One for Rog even, which was started by Rog himself!

It isn't a question of whether he is wanted or not. I think most people, myself included, would want to see him back. Eventually.

My advice to him, if he wants it to be sooner rather than later, would be to keep his head down and keep the mutterings in the background to a minimum.

And to his supporters not to press the issue.

Well, someone could easily start a Poll regarding the one they call Vader.

There have been similar polls. One for Rog even, which was started by Rog himself!

It would be really nice if someone official did it. I always thought he was rather sweet. He sent me ever such a nice message when I joined the forum and I always enjoyed reading the "rows" betwen him and Slim.

While moderators do not see their role as impartial those who post assuming that the rule of the day is "free speech" are always going to fall foul of a moderator whose views do not coincide with their own....

The above is still the barrier. While you have power "blocks" consisting of Slim, ans and Jacqueline no-one else gets a look in. As I recall Vader was banned because he made certain accusations and because they were all denied then that was considered proof that they must be wrong. Of course, no-one bothered to consider why he would make them in the first place. But as he was always a champion of "free speech" it was always a laugh that it must be paranoia and not that folks have a right to be able to question what is being said about them and that some people think that is important.

I was going to post that "sometimes this place stinks" but I have realised that it is incorrect and it is only some of those who post here....

Edited to add the Vaderesque Ha ha ha :D signature.

Archived