Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

While you have power "blocks" consisting of Slim, ans and Jacqueline no-one else gets a look in.

A Gang of Three! They've had some right old ding-dongs in the past.

Your analysis of why Vader was banned is incorrect, but I've tried to explain it to you many times in the past please read back.

However, my best advice is that you are not doing Vader any favours at the moment.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAVE read back and I am forced to conclude that my synopsis remains unchanged.

I am also deeply disappointed with "you are not doing Vader any favours at the moment". Why should anything I say have any bearing on how Vader is viewed by the Moderating team?

Says it all really....

The above is still the barrier. While you have power "blocks" consisting of Slim, ans and Jacqueline no-one else gets a look in. As I recall Vader was banned because he made certain accusations and because they were all denied then that was considered proof that they must be wrong.

I've got nothing to do with him being banned. I debated with him on here like anyone else can, it's a discussion forum. You sprout racist and biggoted toss and you're going to get people disagreeing with you.

He got banned for posting personal info iirc, not anything I talked to him about.

Of course, no-one bothered to consider why he would make them in the first place. But as he was always a champion of "free speech" it was always a laugh that it must be paranoia and not that folks have a right to be able to question what is being said about them and that some people think that is important.

Jeez, we've seen this argument how many times? The mods do this stuff for free. It's a very time consuming role, and I think they do a good job. If some tit like Vaders going to come along and make serious accusations against them, he'd better be prepared to back them up, or he's out. Seems fair enough to me.

I was going to post that "sometimes this place stinks" but I have realised that it is incorrect and it is only some of those who post here....

Only people who agree with you are permitted free speech eh?

I really don't think we should be talking about the reasons for a banning with anyone but the member himself. It's entirely a matter between them and the moderating team.

Also, stop feeding PK. His precious little ego crumples and dies when nobody replies to him.

in the interest of democracy bring back vader, you and I may not agree with what he says but i defend to the death his right to say it

A democracy only works when the rule of law is respected. If someone breaks those rules then they have to be sanctioned. I believe that one of the mods has indicated that if Vader apologises for what appears to have been unacceptable behaviour then he will be allowed to return. That seems pretty fair to me.

I think it's also important to observe that free speech carries responsibilities and that anyone who expresses 'opinion' as 'fact,' without the necessary evidence to support it, is likely to put the whole forum at risk. That, IMO, is totally unacceptable.

It wont last. He gets all excited when he makes a funny and then thinks he's a comedy god.

I have a very great deal of time for Vader. He has an honesty about him that is a very worthwhile addition to this forum.

Of course honesty is often the best policy, you may call someone a smelly fat bastard, your'e being honest....but quite insensitive and personal.

Also, stop feeding PK. His precious little ego crumples and dies when nobody replies to him.

This is very similar to your previous claims about how I take myself very seriously. Very ironic from someone who likes to state:

Don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about.

Should you have the time in your busy schedule may I direct you to the Gallery and the "Away from home" section? There you will find a self portrait I loaded on the 5th October 2004. Once it has been carefully studied I have no doubt that even those with a seriously limited intellect will realise that your posts about me having an ego problem or taking myself seriously really are way way up there for:

"Most Stupid Post of the Year Award 2005".

Keep smiling sweetie. I know I will :)

Not forgetting the Vaderesque Ha ha ha :D of course.

Once it has been carefully studied I have no doubt that even those with a seriously limited intellect will realise that your posts about me having an ego problem or taking myself seriously really are way way up there

Is this one of those occasions where irony doesn't come across very well on the internet?

Archived