Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

I hate ans with a passion and wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire.

I can confirm this. Only yesterday I was smouldering and was forced to collect enough liquid from discarded coke bottles in a litter bin to put out what could have been a life threatening blaze.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While you have power "blocks" consisting of Slim, ans and Jacqueline no-one else gets a look in.

I can only guess why you chose to use my name to make your misguided as a newt point. I'm disappointed PK. Truly. :/

For the record, I don't give a toss whether vader posts here or not, I have no idea who slim is and don't think I have ever made a post in relation to one of his, and I hate ans with a passion and wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire.

I wondered what had happened to Vader and was directed by a friend to the "Feedback" section I think it was. Having read the thread I was left with the distinct impression that yourself, Slim and ans were really nasty in what you had to say about him (hence "power block"). Bearing in mind the recent revelations it came as something of a surprise. Which I hope you will understand. I always think the best of folks until proved otherwise, as I am sure you now know.

I hate ans with a passion and wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire.

I can confirm this. Only yesterday I was smouldering and was forced to collect enough liquid from discarded coke bottles in a litter bin to put out what could have been a life threatening blaze.

Still way way up there. Aren't you pleased that come the end of the year you'll still absolutely have my support for that coveted:

"Most Stupid Post of the Year Award 2005"?

for your completely rediculous assertions that I somehow take myself seriously. Marvellous! Keep up the good work......

Ha ha ha :D

If you genuinely think that my previous post indicates that I take myself too seriously then I would agree with you that it is a very "strange impression" you have. Maybe you need to peruse the Gallery again?

PS - frankly your supportive attempts do you no credit.....

No? I was replying to PK.

Ah sorry. I don't see his posts so yours appear straight after mine. I didn't think he posted between Wed evening and Sunday sometime. He was always pretty vigorous in his protestations that he had a life and that he never posted during that time.

I guess maybe both his friends were busy this week.

Is it me or is this getting like every Manx forum site there was? Sorry if this is a State The Obvious thread, but I'm a newb. This is the first thread I read and it's just like all the other stuff that put me off Manx net and others.

Ah sorry. I don't see his posts so yours appear straight after mine. I didn't think he posted between Wed evening and Sunday sometime. He was always pretty vigorous in his protestations that he had a life and that he never posted during that time.

I guess maybe both his friends were busy this week.

Yes, of course you have. Yes indeed. I believe you. No really I do. Really. As does everyone else....

As in the past you delete my posts you don't like simply by using your psychic powers.....

Both of my friends? This thread has been most illuminating and the supportive pm's are so nice. It seems someone has made a few enemies on the way. Maybe it's time they "considered their position" as they say?

Friday. Probably back Tuesday. I hope your self-help group can make up some ground between now and then....

Keep smiling sweetie. I know I will :)

Ha ha ha :D

Sorry - I'm a bit caned as well. What does "check length" on your profile page mean? It seems fine to me, but I have no criteria to judge it by.

Heh, there's a limit to how much text you can post at once but there's no limit to how much you can actually type into the text box. If you put too much, it will pop up a warning. You can check the number of characters you've typed by clicking on check length which helps you see when you're getting to the limit.

I can't remember offand what the limit is but it's set high enough to not cause any problems.

Spot on PK, trouble is Ans wont forgive you now

I have him on ignore. I only ever see what other people quote in their replies.

How, as a mod, do you know what he's up to then?

If you only see the responses to his posts - if indeed there are any - this could develop into quite an amusing board game for some ...

I treat ans the way I do because I want him sexually and I can't handle the rejection.

How, as a mod, do you know what he's up to then?

If you only see the responses to his posts - if indeed there are any - this could develop into quite an amusing board game for some ...

Wish I'd thought of that :)

Archived