Bullxxxx & Lies

FCMR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets face it, why would any one mod. ban Vader?

The amount of complaints that must go in about him is enough to justify his absence.

He was no differant when the mods. weren't mods on the old forum.

He's just 'seen his arse' because he can't get away with his often damaging statements.

The number of times he has made personal and confidential references about members and also former members of the old site, that have no desire for thier old user name to be banded about.

I'm no angel by anymeans, but Vader goes far beyond what i would expect on such a public site.

Your'e fine if you agree with him....lots of matey PM's even get to the point of sharing personal details...then wham...challange him and his vile tirade commences.

His constant 'reassurances' of complete confidence only serve to increase personal anxiety.

I wish no ill on the chap...even makes the odd valid comment..

But when moderators start getting enquiries from the police, members are concerned that thier true identities may be bounded about in higher circles..its at the least unsettling.

And at the end of the day, all he had to do was apologise.....but they can't you know...its just not part of thier personality.

Really? I thought it was a right load of old crap, especially the stuff about real names - everyone always seemed to find it oh-so- funny to reveal Vader’s real name. Or does it only work one way?

I'd rather Vader’s right-wing bigotry - he's entitled to have those views and at least doesn't hide them like some - than Marcus and others crawling and constant ass-licking.

Really? I thought it was a right load of old crap, especially the stuff about real names - everyone always seemed to find it oh-so- funny to reveal Vader’s real name. Or does it only work one way?

I'd rather Vader’s right-wing bigotry - he's entitled to have those views and at least doesn't hide them like some - than Marcus and others crawling and constant ass-licking.

I'll stick to being a crawling arse licker i think.

He's entitled to his own views as much as he wants in private, but when certain views offend members of various communities then he can expect a backlash.

I think you'll find Vader gave his identity up himself, many years ago, furthermore

Lets face it, if Vaders threats of solicitors letters were ever carried through, i doubt the advocate would start the letter by saying...

We are acting on behalf of our client...a Mr. Darth Vader.

Is Vader the islands first martyr of free speech?

Or just a bigoted baffoon?

I think it would be best if this thread took a sharp derail somewhere else. As I've said in this thread already (Page 3), the reasons for bans are between the member and the moderators and we're unlikely to discuss it with anyone but that individual.

Vader, to his credit, has accepted the decision and has largely complied with the request to stay away. This will reflect favourably when we reconsider the decision shortly.

Can we move on please?

I think it would be best if this thread took a sharp derail somewhere else. As I've said in this thread already (Page 3), the reasons for bans are between the member and the moderators and we're unlikely to discuss it with anyone but that individual.

Vader, to his credit, has accepted the decision and has largely complied with the request to stay away. This will reflect favourably when we reconsider the decision shortly.

Can we move on please?

No problem at all.

Archived