Hosepipe ban

Ham_N_Eggs

3 minutes ago, Manx Resident said:

Local news website says an abandoned barbecue and also glass drinks bottles were found at scene. Having a barbecue on tinder dry grass and leaving glass bottles which can act as a magnifying glass seems irresponsible to me…..

F%$#ing d*&£heads! 

• Like 3

Of course I support the ban if we are so short of water. However it does get my goat when I am struggling to use shower water and used kitchen water to water my plants, and carrying everything around in tubs and watering cans, when I go to B and Q or any of the garden centres and the whole of their outdoor display is running with water all over the floors etc !

I appreciate they may pay a lot more than me and are a business, but if there is no water, there is no water !!

• Like 2

Nevermind Rob Callister and his wife have walked past the reservoir today and he assures us that the water levels are looking good. He’s never short of moronic content to provide his Facebook followers with. No doubt they’re reassured that they won’t die of thirst this week. 

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...