Richmond hill

LightBulb

2 hours ago, LightBulb said:

The original carrot was white, it is only orange due to evolution.

Selective breeding by the Dutch in honour of the Dutch royals - the House of Orange (allegedly)

Edited by kevster

4 hours ago, LightBulb said:

If we get snow whilst the outer south bound lane is closed off, then that is going to bring all of the traffic heading south to a complete standstill ( including 4 x 4`s ).

They tend to entirely close Richmond Hill in the event of snow these days so I can't see the closed lane being of any consequence.

• Like 1

"  Why did we go from a round "Stop Sign" to a Hexagonal one ? "

They all start off round, then they cut bits off all around the edge, melt them down and make more stop signs. Can't have too many.

Much like I'm doing with the round pounds, clip bits off to make round pounds when we change over to sided ones, to fit that damn machine that hasn't been converted!

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

"  Why did we go from a round "Stop Sign" to a Hexagonal one ? "

They all start off round, then they cut bits off all around the edge, melt them down and make more stop signs. Can't have too many.

Much like I'm doing with the round pounds, clip bits off to make round pounds when we change over to sided ones, to fit that damn machine that hasn't been converted!

Don’t tell Moorhouse, or we’ll have a fucking Tynwald question about counterfeiting stop signs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3