Ballymurphy Massacre Inquest

Max Power

5 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Now we know you are a liar..Come on. Tell us about it. Prove me wrong... It is not good enough to dismiss something in one unsupported comment.  Tell your side of it plus links..

sounds familiar casting doubt on a persons Service record , sometimes without disclosing your own 'history'.

Just saying

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Now we know you are a liar..Come on. Tell us about it. Prove me wrong... It is not good enough to dismiss something in one unsupported comment.  Tell your side of it plus links..

I actually looked up the word liar and your photo was right next to it.

13 minutes ago, paswt said:

sounds familiar casting doubt on a persons Service record , sometimes without disclosing your own 'history'.

Just saying

Neil Down has not stated his service record so no doubts can be cast. The doubts stem from his own non-disclosure

No I have said what I remembered of those times. Simply being aware of that which was in the public domain back in the day as I recall it.

All I referred to can be researched on line and I have given some links.

My own service record is negligible. I I have stated it above. Very peripheral.

I am now challenged by someone who denigrates all I say and claims to have served in N Ireland as did tens of thousands and yet he can give us no constructive criticism or point by point reasons that I am wrong. 

I am very happy to be corrected and to receive information from one who was there and yet this is not forthcoming. All I get are insults. I suggest you read my earlier posts. Now any old sweats got something constructive e to say.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I  think ladies and gentleman of the jury that statement concludes the case for the prosecution.

stick to what you know best sunshine. Bullshitting...

5 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Neil Down has not stated his service record so no doubts can be cast. The doubts stem from his own non-disclosure

No I have said what I remembered of those times. Simply being aware of that which was in the public domain back in the day as I recall it.

All I referred to can be researched on line and I have given some links.

My own service record is negligible. I I have stated it above. Very peripheral.

I am now challenged by someone who denigrates all I say and claims to have served in N Ireland as did tens of thousands and yet he can give us no constructive criticism or point by point reasons that I am wrong. 

I am very happy to be corrected and to receive information from one who was there and yet this is not forthcoming. All I get are insults. I suggest you read my earlier posts. Now any old sweats got something constructive e to say.....

I have no desire to share my service record with somebody like you who has an obvious delusional disorder.