Rob Callister

La Colombe

53 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Juan Watterson had well over 100 about being sick on a bus for starters. Ashford and Quayle have had very insulting things said about them. I don’t see you getting bent out of shape about that though. . 

I think you'll find I made comments about both as I have towards RC. All I'm saying is that your fixation with him provides the oxygen of publicity.

• Like 1

Rob is doing a decent job in many people's eyes and will always get back to you if you have a concern as will Julie Edge so if all the smart arses that knock him on this forum have MHKs that do that perhaps we would be a lot more transparent and feel able to have more input into what happens instead of whining on a forum.   If you want to name useless let us start with Caine and Perkins just for starters.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I think you'll find I made comments about both as I have towards RC. All I'm saying is that your fixation with him provides the oxygen of publicity.

What fixation? I don't comment in this thread more than anyone else. Do you accuse DT of having a fixation about HQ or Watterson, or hissingsid for having a fixation about Daphne Caine? They make negative posts about those MHKs all the time (in fact there’s one above). But it seems to only be posters who have commented negatively about RC who are accused of having fixations or of being “haters” (which is a strange word in itself). Proof really of exactly what I said above. There are 23 MHKs, why is taking the piss out of just one being singled out by certain posters when there is far worse on here about others? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

15 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

If you want to name useless let us start with Caine and Perkins just for starters.

But I don't want to as I think Daphne is an ok MHK. That’s just my opinion. But I won’t harangue you for insulting her on here if that’s what you choose to do, or call you a “hater” (whatever that is) just for suggesting she’s shite. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I don't need a cup of tea. So you’re denying that almost every time this clowns name is mentioned the resultant threads seem to go a bit weird for days with claims like Neil’s? Sorry but I’ve said often enough I really don’t understand how criticizing one MHK seems to be looked upon as worse than criticizing the other 23 and maybe all mention of RC on here should be banned for the general good order of the forum. I dont see Juan Watterson getting all arsey about the crap posted about him, or HQ or Thomas. But it seems to happen in this thread time and time again for some inexplicable reason. That’s all I’m saying. And Neil raised the issue first anyway calling a poster a “hater” for some strange reason. 

You appear to be going into meltdown...

for clarity I said posters - plural. You took it upon yourself to be the accused...

Edited by Neil Down
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

But I don't want to as I think Daphne is an ok MHK. That’s just my opinion. But I won’t harangue you for insulting her on here if that’s what you choose to do, or call you a “hater” (whatever that is) just for suggesting she’s shite. 

Strange thing is that nobody specifically said it was you yet here you are...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

You appear to be going into meltdown...

No that’s your standard bullying tactic “Neil” 

Looks like the temperature is rising in this thread and all I did was mention his name ... spooky 

Sort of proves exactly what I said above. Lots of dismal trolls coming out to play. 

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Looks like the temperature is rising in this thread and all I did was mention his name ... spooky 

Lots of dismal trolls coming out about. 

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Sort of proves exactly what I said above. Lots of dismal trolls coming out to play. 

Do you know, I often can't tell you and Neil apart.