Rob Callister

La Colombe

8 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He seemingly just can’t help himself in believing that somehow social media is new age granny farming for Millenials. Sadly his social media content is so inane he appears not to see that its making him look a total fool to most people who have a brain. 

I suspect life as an MHK is inane. Hence the general reluctance of the other parliamentarians to tell us what they spend their days doing ...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He seemingly just can’t help himself in believing that somehow social media is new age granny farming for Millenials. Sadly his social media content is so inane he appears not to see that its making him look a total fool to most people who have a brain. 

Why would you follow him or read his content if it bothered you enough to comment on it & demean elsewhere?

4 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Why would you follow him or read his content if it bothered you enough to comment on it & demean elsewhere?

You can’t really avoid it he spams just about every local politics FB Group going. If you’re following them his inane drivel will appear in your news feed two or three times in the same day. 

6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You can’t really avoid it he spams just about every local politics FB Group going. If you’re following them his inane drivel will appear in your news feed two or three times in the same day. 

Happy to confirm that I have posted on the same FB pages since 2012.......

No one asked you to join them......

Feel free to BLOCK ME 

15 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Feel free to BLOCK ME 

What a quality comment from someone who is supposed to be a credible person in public office. It’s my fault for joining Facebook and being interested in local politics is it? Because you are a prolific spammer of egotistical Facebook rubbish to everyone on Facebook? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Feel free to BLOCK ME 

That's a very grown up response Rob, well done for demonstrating once again the value of your media training.

Also, an ellipsis should normally consist of 3 dots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

What a quality comment from someone who is supposed to be a credible person in public office. It’s my fault for joining Facebook and being interested in local politics is it? Because you are a prolific spammer of egotistical Facebook rubbish to everyone on Facebook? 

You've mistaken the purpose of Rob's response. He's not trying to defend his use of social media, he's just bragging about the length of time that he has been spamming you for!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

How do you spam Facebook?

Asking for a friend.

You post poor quality picture of a shite piece of furniture on fifteen different Buy & Sell sites at an obscenely high price. You then need to continue by commenting on each individual post the word "BUMP" on the hour, every hour. 

People love that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

Feel free to BLOCK ME 

I have always felt that our Tynwald members have a mental age of around 12.  Yours seems to be 10 Mr C.  Not sure whether living in Ramsey gives me a better deal really...

• Haha 1