Rob Callister

La Colombe

20 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Hang on then. He's just trying to help his constituents albeit in a somewhat misguided way. He's not got pissed and chucked up on a bus or anything.

Helping his constituents and colleagues by being a Covid19 conduit.  Clever!      But if you feel an bad judgement of a party night and  emptying contents of over  doing the beer  is similar or worse,  that’s your view, not mine.   The “RC me me me” is an embarrassment to us all. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

Helping his constituents and colleagues by being a Covid19 conduit.  Clever!      But if you feel an bad judgement of a party night and  emptying contents of over  doing the beer  is similar or worse,  that’s your view, not mine.   The “RC me me me” is an embarrassment to us all. 

he'll be wiping out the grannys that voted for him.

Compared with other MHKs who haven’t even had a page of comments ever, on anything, this clown has now managed 111. Just shows you the coverage it’s possible to generate by being really, really poor at something. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Compared with other MHKs who haven’t even had a page of comments ever, on anything, this clown has now managed 111. Just shows you the coverage it’s possible to generate by being really, really poor at something. 

Spewin' Juan had his own considerable thread didn't he?

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Spewin' Juan had his own considerable thread didn't he?

Yeah but he went above and beyond with ironic comedy of the highest order.. Callister is just being a twat from Onchan.

6 hours ago, Neil Down said:

He’s now putting out updates under his own name. Does this prick ever know when to shut the fuck up?

You would think anything on social media from Government officially or unofficially would have to be vetted, to make sure correct information is being provided.

So you would think Mr Callister would be told to just post a link to the official site or news feed.

Just in case he makes a mistake, which is not unknown.

The answer to your question is "No",

He’s doing his best. He just doesn’t see things the way others do. I’m convinced of it. Working his ass off but never getting off the spot.

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. Imagine going through life with people trying to give you good advice and you never taking it and forging ahead single-mindedly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ecobob said:

He’s doing his best. He just doesn’t see things the way others do. I’m convinced of it. Working his ass off but never getting off the spot.

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. Imagine going through life with people trying to give you good advice and you never taking it and forging ahead single-mindedly. 

+1