Rob Callister

La Colombe

4 hours ago, On The Bus said:

On a sort of related issue, Moorhouse. What's the deal with him posting his own version of events on Faceache after every news conference, causing loads of random questions. Why not just share the official Government post?

Because he, like others voted in are total dicks...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

RC update - he’s now offering advice contradictory to what is on the Government website and stating his is the correct version. Pure comedy gold

when he realises he's wrong he will tell you that he was saying what the government said all along.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, On The Bus said:

On a sort of related issue, Moorhouse. What's the deal with him posting his own version of events on Faceache after every news conference, causing loads of random questions. Why not just share the official Government post?

He started doing it because the Government website did not update with the new information immediately.  Additionally, some of his constitutents may not be in a position to view the news conference at 1600.

You don't have to read it - you can ignore it.  Block him if it offends you that much.

Is it impossible for you to stop bashing someone who is trying to help just to try and make yourself look superior.

Is lockdown getting to you Jessie? There's no need to be so aggressive - I simply asked a question. 

Manx Radio run a live blog, we pay them a pretty penny for their reporting so I'm sure a link to that would be enough. 

It's a fact that (although possibly well meaning) MHKs posting their own blogs just adds to confusion.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, On The Bus said:

Is lockdown getting to you Jessie? There's no need to be so aggressive - I simply asked a question. 

Manx Radio run a live blog, we pay them a pretty penny for their reporting so I'm sure a link to that would be enough. 

It's a fact that (although possibly well meaning) MHKs posting their own blogs just adds to confusion.

You'd think there was an election around the corner... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The return on investment can't be worth it can it? He gets 3-4 likes and it can be guessed by whom. For flooding at least 4 Facebook groups with exactly the same news as all official news agencies push out more expediently. 

Still, I guess he has to spend that allowance someway. 

Edited by english zloty

• 3 weeks later...

Could Rob please stop using that bright red picture of a virus in so many posts. It is starting to give me anxiety whenever I see it and I am sure there are many others who are getting distressed by it. 

What is the relevance or need for it beyond screen clickbait?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Could Rob please stop using that bright red picture of a virus in so many posts. It is starting to give me anxiety whenever I see it and I am sure there are many others who are getting distressed by it. 

What is the relevance or need for it beyond screen clickbait?

image.jpeg.bd1b9f27612e7aea9c693b7a58409a1c.jpeg

• Haha 1