Rob Callister

La Colombe

30 minutes ago, Gizo said:

The only thing he should be signing is the release of the Mercer report. Where are his balls now as ‘tourist’ minister and all round free loading TT officianado. 

He'll be too busy sending threatening emails to local people with small businesses / sole traders selling TT stuff - legitimately licensed - happened last year - bewildering.

Why? WHY? So that everyone knows he's a good sort. What a lovely man, saving the planet by not sending meaningless Christmas cards to Doreen Creggan of Lakeside et all and instead 'donating' a couple of hundred quid to a charity close to his heart. And it won't be out of those undocumented expenses that MHKs get, oh no, out of his own pocket. What a MAN

• Like 1

He or anyone else cannot sign off the report as it is still alive in law.    When the legal proceedings have finished I will be as keen as the next person to see the explanations given.    If I was Mercer I would be during the shit out of the person or persons responsible.    As for Xmas cards when people give donations they usually advertise the fact in the local rag so no one will take offence at not receiving a card. If you do not like Rob's blog...don't read it...simples...lots of people in his constituency do like to know what is going on.   I have found him very approachable and helpful and speak as I find.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

As for Xmas cards when people give donations they usually advertise the fact in the local rag so no one will take offence at not receiving a card. If you do not like Rob's blog...don't read it...simples...

I was looking forward to receiving my card. Not too shiney I hope. Nice paper and super absorbent. Just like last year. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, hissingsid said:

If you do not like Rob's blog...don't read it...simples...lots of people in his constituency do like to know what is going on. 

His blog is like a car crash on the opposite carriageway of a motorway. You know you shouldn't really. But...

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Rob went down in my estimation with his announcement he wasn't buying cards but donating to charity. Just do it why announce it.

Actually , quite a few people announce this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Outside of this forum, that is not strictly true...

It does. The man is an absolute embarrassment. To himself as well as the people who voted for him. 

Hiw sober are you at this stage Big Norm?