Rob Callister

La Colombe

3 hours ago, Southfork said:

There was clearly a lot of police pitch forkery going on too. They seem to have lost it on several occasions in an attempt to be seen to flex muscles. I hope a lot of those arrested challenge what happened. 

Stupidity reaps its own rewards as you well know

• Like 2

12 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Callister grandstanding again because he likes to let his constituents know what is what about Covid 19 in his blog.   Rob, if I want to know about the latest with regard to Covid 19 I will listen to the news or the daily shout out I do not need you to interpretate it for me in your blog.   Grow up.

‘ROB the GOB’. does seem to like copy pasting news releases as if they are his news releases and words, how many different departments can they move him to DHSC, DOI, DoE, now Home Affairs, has he got a problem holding A job down?     They can’t be moving him around because he is so productive, I have never heard of him doing anything useful. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, 2112 said:

The Isle of Man has been reported to the European Courts of Justice as regards it policy of arresting people who breach the Coronavirus regulations. Also it’s policy of convicting people who breach Coronavirus policy/laws, and the regimes policy with dealing with prisoners at HMHC Jurby, which again has been reported to the European Courts of Justice.

This isn't really true  The ECJ has nothing to do with breaches of human rights - it deals with EU law.  The relevant body is the European Court of Human Rights, which has nothing to do with the EU.  But that can only be appealed to when all legal remedies in the country have been exhausted - in this case that would mean not just the Manx Courts, but the Judicial Committee o the Privy Council as well.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

‘ROB the GOB’. does seem to like copy pasting news releases as if they are his news releases and words, how many different departments can they move him to DHSC, DOI, DoE, now Home Affairs, has he got a problem holding A job down?     They can’t be moving him around because he is so productive, I have never heard of him doing anything useful. 

I think you're making stuff up there by the look of it.

As far as I can tell our Rodebrect has been in DfE since 2016.  He resigned from a short stint in DHSC (I can't recall if this was working in addition to be a department member of DfE).   Where does DOI come into it?

He doesn't appear to be moving around much more than anyone else really. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

He doesn't appear to be moving around much more than anyone else really. 

Didn't he say in his blog that he had walked to Tynwald, also going out exercise walking twice a day, breaking the lockdown guidance at the

time.:whistling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Address as: Mr Callister............

i believe that tells you everything you need to understand about the pious deluded self important grandstanding fool.

Its strange that the profile you link to includes - Address as: Mr Callister. Full title: Mr Rob Callister MHK. Not even the Chief Minister seems to see fit to specify how he is to be formally addressed by the proletariat. Is there the same template for everyone?

Edited by Southfork