Rob Callister

La Colombe

9 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I check about 7 profiles.  All addressed the same.  It's a clown show on here at times.

Is it? You seem to claim to know a great deal without demonstrating any substance relating to anything. In what way was that previous posters post cretinous? Off the cuff remarks lack so much credibility. 

Edited by Southfork

14 minutes ago, Southfork said:

Is it? You seem to claim to know a great deal without demonstrating any substance relating to anything. In what way was that previous posters post cretinous? Off the cuff remarks lack so much credibility. 

Substance?

You've already been embarrassed several times over the last 24 hours with boredom style rants due to your lack of substsnce.  Pongo schooled you ( which in itself is enough to drive anyone to a meltdown)

The post is cretinous because it seems to aim abuse at someone who basically has the same information ( in terms of how they sre addressed) as every other MHK.

"Previous poster" .  Yeh, right.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Substance?

You've already been embarrassed several times over the last 24 hours with boredom style rants due to your lack of substsnce.  Pongo schooled you ( which in itself is enough to drive anyone to a meltdown) 

You seem to be quite angry. I’ll, leave you to it as you seem to be having some sort of irrational late night meltdown. Lock down is testing many people. Stay safe! 

Edited by Southfork

15 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Address as: Mr Callister............

i believe that tells you everything you need to understand about the pious deluded self important grandstanding fool.

Why wouldn’t you address him as Mr Callister? 

14 hours ago, Southfork said:

When you get back to school, have your teachers go through your reading abilities as they are sadly lacking

• Haha 1

Did I read this individuals blog right today in relation to the Chris Thomas saga? 

“On the flip side Chris can be over confident and a little too sure of himself at times ...” 

The ultimate lack of thorough self analysis before posting I’d suggest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I could neither understand or believe the content of this blog when he was trying to explain the situation, I do not think he will be getting promotion this side of the ocean.....

I just thought it was somewhat ironic for a politician who very frequently is extremely over confident In his abilities and is far too sure of himself despite clearly having limited effectiveness to offer that criticism up in relation to another politician. It just shows you, I suppose, that few of them have an ability to self analyze. 

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr Newbie said:

Did I read this individuals blog right today in relation to the Chris Thomas saga? 

“On the flip side Chris can be over confident and a little too sure of himself at times ...” 

The ultimate lack of thorough self analysis before posting I’d suggest. 

This would be the same Rob Callister who gave the Louis Group's business ethics a glowing appraisal....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

This would be the same Rob Callister who gave the Louis Group's business ethics a glowing appraisal....

I don’t know did he work for the Louis Group? If so that shows a complete lack of judgement as that lot were nothing but a bunch of crooks and it was fairly common knowledge that they were nothing but a bunch of out and out crooks years before it went down.