Rob Callister

La Colombe

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Outside of this forum, that is not strictly true...

Yes but they are catching on.

Will he let locals in free to the Grandstand and VIP tents at the TT like he wants private businesses to do in a recent statement

on Manx radio ?

some how I think not.

Edited by Holte End

17 hours ago, hissingsid said:

You are complete embarrassment knobhead

It looks to me that you and all your other accounts are just about the only poster on here. 

Edited by Linz

21 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Yes but they are catching on.

Will he let locals in free to the Grandstand and VIP tents at the TT like he wants private businesses to do in a recent statement

on Manx radio ?

some how I think not.

They are not though are they? He posts regularly on FB yet gets next to none of the abuse from the few on here,

12 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

They are not though are they? He posts regularly on FB yet gets next to none of the abuse from the few on here,

I looked at IOM News and Politics today. He got one like for his silly Blog post on there after about 14 hours of the post being up. So I’d say he doesn’t have any support there either. The only difference being that there is a rumour the everyone who doesn’t support him on there has been banned by James Corrin. Unlike here perhaps where people are still able to express some sort of opinion on the subject? 

Edited by Linz

Just now, Linz said:

I looked at IOM News and Politics today. He got one like for his silly Blog post on there after about 14 hours of the post being up. So I’d say he doesn’t have any support there either. The only difference being that there is a rumour the everyone who doesn’t support him on there has been banned by James Corrin. Unlike here perhaps? 

You appear to be mistaking a minority group or two’s opinions against the majority of voters...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Neil Down said:

You appear to be mistaking a minority group or two’s opinions against the majority of voters...

You appear to be at least 4 posters on here all talking the exact same complete nonsense. 

Edited by Linz

On 12/8/2018 at 10:58 PM, TheTeapot said:

Why? WHY? So that everyone knows he's a good sort. What a lovely man, saving the planet by not sending meaningless Christmas cards to Doreen Creggan of Lakeside et all and instead 'donating' a couple of hundred quid to a charity close to his heart. And it won't be out of those undocumented expenses that MHKs get, oh no, out of his own pocket. What a MAN

Simply incredible. Can we just ban all mention of this idiots name on here? Yet another thread that has gone into total meltdown the minute this egotistical buffoons name is mentioned in a negative light again .... there is a near 100% track record of abuse that seems to follow any negative post that mentions his name. Criticism isn’t abuse by any stretch of the imagination; but abuse certainly seems to follow any criticism that anyone dares to post in relation to this individual. It’s simply incredible. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1