Rob Callister

La Colombe

59 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I could be wrong, but I think I've just worked out who writes HQ's briefing statements.

That blog just reads as if HQ has just read it.

I’d love to know who in the dressing room keeps choosing a plain shirt, patterned tie and pin stripe suit jacket.

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I could be wrong, but I think I've just worked out who writes HQ's briefing statements.

That blog just reads as if HQ has just read it.

Perhaps he needs some media training

14 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

I'm really looking forward to how this Summer House is going to turn out.

The bloke should get a hair piece and an orange tan to copy his hero Trump.    Me Me Me.

Reads like a teenage girls diary. 

He is missing an very important bolt 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Banker said:

He’s posted an update this morning trying to justify the DOI tax rises and getting lots of negative comments including from Hooper, on his Facebook page if anyone interested 

That thread, and Callisters stance is completely mental.

1%

40 minutes ago, Banker said:

He’s posted an update this morning trying to justify the DOI tax rises and getting lots of negative comments including from Hooper, on his Facebook page if anyone interested 

I saw this it’s utter garbage. He should have probably read it before he put it up as it simply doesn’t make sense as lots of people seem to be pointing out. We must be the only place in the world which intends to charge by weight. It’s that stupid of an idea it could only have come from the higher echelons of the DOI. 

He's on a hiding to nothing with that on FB, there's only one comment remotely sympathising. I see Juan Turner is having a go too.

Rob C. is posting exactly what he's been told by his Departmental CS, which is why he hasn't examined or queried it before posting.

That indicates and confirms what lots of people are already well aware of. That MHKs loyalty to their respective Depts comes before all else, that they trust their CS implicitly and who is running the show and who are the stand-up mouthpieces.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

He's on a hiding to nothing with that on FB, there's only one comment remotely sympathising. I see Juan Turner is having a go too.

Rob C. is posting exactly what he's been told by his Departmental CS, which is why he hasn't examined or queried it before posting.

That indicates and confirms what lots of people are already well aware of. That MHKs loyalty to their respective Depts comes before all else, that they trust their CS implicitly and who is running the show and who are the stand-up mouthpieces.

Loyalty hierarchy -

self

pay packet

department/government/the oldest parliament in the world

electorate

• Like 1

Mysteriously Rob's page where he was getting slated has apparently been 'removed' and he doesnt know why . But equally mysteriously all the negative comments have gone with it . But he's reposted the subject matter . Strange that !! He was getting hammered 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1