Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, Manxtoffee said:

He over compensated there and is clearly lying. Does he think people are stupid. 

I thought that too. It was an unneeded extra embellishment. I don't think I’ve ever lost an app when a devise has gone down. 

52 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I thought that too. It was an unneeded extra embellishment. I don't think I’ve ever lost an app when a devise has gone down. 

Perhaps this is the result of some specially prepared virus left when his account was hacked previously? A long shot, I know, but there must be an explanation other than Mr Callister just lying in order to remove unfavorable comments from his FB page. Surely? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/7/2021 at 9:28 PM, thommo2010 said:

To be fair hes managed to convince loads of people he does stuff. Everytime I see him asked a question on social media he never actually gives an answer or says nothing to do with me I was against it. Baffling

Copy and pastes official stuff.... just like the DHSC. But crucially has he said anything about Mohammed in Ramsey?

21 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

I like how people are calling him out and showing him how to recover deleted posts. I think I've been on FB since 2007 and never seen a post just disappear. :D 

Screenshot-2021-03-09-at-00-37-34.png

No doubt he will complete a 50 page teenage girl dear diary submission on how he responded to 109 queries and how busy he is running his world for himself for his constituency. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Logged onto the book of face and the first thing that popped up was a new blog from rob, thought he had stopped doing them? 

Maybe he's finished the Summer House and has more time, before he starts on the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Logged onto the book of face and the first thing that popped up was a new blog from rob, thought he had stopped doing them? 

Unfortunately he's never stopped. He also still posts every Government news release as if they're his own. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Unfortunately he's never stopped. He also still posts every Government news release as if they're his own. 

If he's re-elected, and I predict he will be, Callister's performance will be a model illustration of just how easily the electorate can be duped by quantity over quality.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

If he's re-elected, and I predict he will be, Callister's performance will be a model illustration of just how easily the electorate can be duped by quantity over quality.

Is he popular in Onchan then? Has he achieved anything in 5 years?

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Is he popular in Onchan then? Has he achieved anything in 5 years?

Don’t know but it’s debatable.

Achievements over 5 years - Self Promotion, Weekly Blog/Website promoted over Facebook and Monthly Political Surgeries. 

Achievements within the Constituency? Nothing notable - Squabbling Onchan Commissioners and Plenty of Bored and Fed up Teenagers committing acts of vandalism.