Rob Callister

La Colombe

13 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I like him a lot better now he’s stopped posting here. 

Has he....

1 hour ago, Fluffy123 said:

I like this guy. I’m sure he’s done more than most people think - remember each person is 1 in 24. I like his blogs - he works hard and I know a good few people in Onchan he’s helped with various things. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fluffy123 said:

I like this guy. I’m sure he’s done more than most people think - remember each person is 1 in 24. I like his blogs - he works hard and I know a good few people in Onchan he’s helped with various things. 

Out of the 2 Onchan MHKs he is the better. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

Out of the 2 Onchan MHKs he is the better. 

That's like saying "I went for a pint with Fred West and Harold Shipman - Fred's OK isn't he?"

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

That's like saying "I went for a pint with Fred West and Harold Shipman - Fred's OK isn't he?"

I mean, fuck me - I know absolutely nothing in this forum means anything in the real world, and most people here are cowards who would not have the balls to say anything to people’s actual faces - but did you just compare 2 IOM MHKs to serial killers who have actually murdered multiple people’s family members? Thats a new low. 

I will give him some credit, my MHKs are pathetic and useless, and they don’t like dealing with their constituents - HRH The Chief Minister and Shimmins. Hence my use of other MHKs in other constituencies. Braddan Commissioners aren’t any better, they whinge that they can’t order recycling trolleys, but have money to waste on the it’s new corporate headquarters. 

Chris Thomas is good at responding both text messages and answering calls. The People’s Prince again answers his mobile and will respond. Basic manners cost nothing and even the most useless MHK could adopt this. 

41 minutes ago, Fluffy123 said:

I mean, fuck me - I know absolutely nothing in this forum means anything in the real world, and most people here are cowards who would not have the balls to say anything to people’s actual faces - but did you just compare 2 IOM MHKs to serial killers who have actually murdered multiple people’s family members? Thats a new low. 

That’s actually a joke in deliberately bad taste you dork.

• Like 2

FWIW I've found Callister helpful, approachable and communicable. Edge not so much. 

So from my point of view Callister was helpful as an MHK and will get my vote in September as he served the purpose of an MHK. It could be worse. He could be Quayle or Ashford. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlanShimmin said:

FWIW I've found Callister helpful, approachable and communicable. Edge not so much. 

So from my point of view Callister was helpful as an MHK and will get my vote in September as he served the purpose of an MHK. It could be worse. He could be Quayle or Ashford. 

Not sure when or what you contacted me about Alan Shimmin can you enlighten me with what it was? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlanShimmin said:

You are Barron Von Boot and I claim my five pounds.11534302_ScreenShot2021-05-30at06_29_24.png.f2908caa13cf4acc8a4e5e23896f54d6.png

10 hours ago, Fluffy123 said:

but did you just compare 2 IOM MHKs to serial killers who have actually murdered multiple people’s family members? Thats a new low. 

kinell , the shipmans and wests will be suing for defamation.