Rob Callister

La Colombe

Be nice if Rob updated his list, seeing as that was just the first year and he, along with the rest, have pocketed the best part of £40k each in tax free 'expenses' over the last 5 years.

MERA was £200.

Cunts, the fucking lot of them,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Be nice if Rob updated his list, seeing as that was just the first year and he, along with the rest, have pocketed the best part of £40k each in tax free 'expenses' over the last 5 years.

MERA was £200.

Ah, but the reasoning would be that the expenses were a vital part of the governance of the Island during the pandemic. It's essential that Government didn't collapse and continued to function and stationery and shirts and a website were all part of those vital services.

Absolutely essential, a bit like the Tynwald President.

You're right. Cunts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

MERA was £200.

“Cunts” because they earn more than you? (either with or without expenses)

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

The MERA comparison is a good one. The one thing this house has been very good at doing is looking after itself. It’s managed to roll the tax free expenses (paid basically for nothing) up into taxed (and pensionable) salary, and increased the salary to remove the departmental uplift so now basically everyone now gets a Ministers pay even if they’re some useless ineffectual back bencher.

The current lot haven't benefitted from this. It comes into effect after the General Election. 

Of course most of these MHK's probably assumed they were going to be re-elected and so would eventually benefit from it.

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

“skim in my face” is an alien concept to all I would imagine.

And as for being jailed for it. What on earth?

Jeepers, getting covered in plaster while he works then getting jailed if he dare do so!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Holte End said:

959237809_ScreenShot2021-08-07at09_29_12.png.12b820adc5e4aa22d2508221811b5ddc.png

I love that Professional fees & Memerships were paid by his expenses.

He never put miscellaneous, he could have made it up to the full expenses, I see these accountancy courses weren't wasted.

Does he think his mobile phone contract is an expense, why would he need  an extra phone aside from his personal phone that he had before being elected.

small donations, why is this expenses, it’s his choice 

professional fees.. what professional fees do you need to pay to be a mhk?

car parking, ffs I have seen it all now

ooh no wait, Christmas cards for his mates…as if he has that many

He won’t get back in and will take his 6 months pay for failing an interview.

blood boiling.