Rob Callister

La Colombe

So can I assume that now it’s war between the Admin of IOMNP Facebook and Rob Callister, that he won’t be using them to spread his and IOMG propaganda or press releases? Politicos use this site as and when it suits, they aren’t able to accept the criticism or brickbats, but merely like the adulation or warm praise. Job well done, votes heartily accepted.

• Haha 1

I'd be interested to know:

A) how many residents of Wybourn Drive bought their homes in the 1970s

B) why Mr Callister is spending so much time on so few constituents for their own personal gain (nothing benefitting the wider community)

C) what Mr callister is doing to address public areas of Onchan that affect the wider public (I.e. poor footpaths and overgrown hedgerows)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoolie said:

I'd be interested to know:

A) how many residents of Wybourn Drive bought their homes in the 1970s

B) why Mr Callister is spending so much time on so few constituents for their own personal gain (nothing benefitting the wider community)

C) what Mr callister is doing to address public areas of Onchan that affect the wider public (I.e. poor footpaths and overgrown hedgerows)

D and the hooligans!;)

26 minutes ago, Hoolie said:

I'd be interested to know

If any number of his constituents ( no matter how small) have an issue, good on him for pursuing that.

If I were his sole constituent with a particular problem I would be grateful for his intervention 

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

As a constituent I once contacted him for assistance. He could not assist. Said it was not his problem. Having said that it’s what I expected ( ie ineffectiveness ) so that was comforting.

Well without knowing what assistance you asked for it’s impossible to take a view.

Being flippant did you ask him for some magic beans? Well that is outside his remit. 

If you want to criticize someone for not doing their job on a public forum, you really have to produce some sort of detail.

• Like 1