Rob Callister

La Colombe

1 hour ago, Declan said:

I remain hopeful that the Chairman will correct that statement at her earliest opportunity.....

I would be pretty confident that a retraction to his made up comments is unlikely to be forthcoming. From his performance and public statements the other day it’s clear that he has issues with his fellow Onchan MHK which are as plain as day to everyone. I’m not sure who he is trying to convince with his grandstanding public statements - himself probably. 

1 minute ago, Declan said:

Well there's the whole plaver about with a facebook poster is a sock puppet of Edge's partner. 

That's been going on for months. There are allegedley a number of them attributed to Edge's partner

13 minutes ago, Declan said:

Well there's the whole plaver about with a facebook poster is a sock puppet of Edge's partner. 

I would imagine that that’s an imaginary conspiracy as well. I’ve seem some stuff on Facebook but it largely seems to be made up by that nutter Corrin and a few mad women that also post on his site. I’d say the odds of it being reality are pretty slim. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Well it isn’t if it isn’t true. It’s evidence of a paranoid delusional mind if it isn’t true rather than of just a less than cordial relationship. 

How do you have a cordial working relationship with someone who imagines your partner is responsible for an host of sock-puppets aimed your way?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Declan said:

How do you have a cordial working relationship with someone who imagines your partner is responsible for an host of sock-puppets aimed your way?

But why would anyone imagine that in the first place? So if it isn’t true (I’d say it’s very unlikely) really the problem would seem to be theirs and theirs alone as I would doubt anyone would be stupid enough to do half the things that the lunatic Corrin and his cohorts claim. It seems to me social media just breeds paranoia spread by idiots. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

22 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

There is no love lost but Rob has certainly got the right to ask these questions.

Of course he has.  But it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of awareness that he's consistently picking on his Onchan colleague.  He's blatantly trying to make her unelectable next time round to improve his own chances of staying in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Of course he has.  But it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of awareness that he's consistently picking on his Onchan colleague.  He's blatantly trying to make her unelectable next time round to improve his own chances of staying in.

She is not doing a bad job of making herself unelectable herself from what I can see. ( apart from her PO stance.)

• Like 1