Rob Callister

La Colombe

6 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Of course he has.  But it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of awareness that he's consistently picking on his Onchan colleague.  He's blatantly trying to make her unelectable next time round to improve his own chances of staying in.

I am sorry but that isn’t true....

follow the timeline, on each occasion I am defending myself and not attacking 

even in Tynwald on Tuesday my speech was on the strategy and the decision making process, and not directed at the Chairman 

http://www.tynwald.org.im/business/listen/AgainFiles/2809a1.mp3

my speech is about 35 minutes into the Tynwald debate 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

even in Tynwald on Tuesday my speech was on the strategy and the decision making process, and not directed at the Chairman 

I'm surprised you didn't provide the exact minute and second, you pedantic clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Rob, for the record I think you're playing a blinder.  You're pretty much a deity to the Onchan facebook mentalists and I reckon you've done more than enough to guarantee you'll get in next time around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sure, and no doubt the same mentalists have, through cynical use of social undermining, censorship, and promotion of lies, probably made sure Julie Edge doesn't get back in. That's their plan, at least, as is obvious to anyone who observes it all. But to quote Robbie Burns: 'The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it.'

Edited by Rushen Spy

On 12/13/2018 at 11:32 PM, Neil Down said:

By most people, do you mean the few posters on this forum?

I don’t know what people think on this forum but I do know that the very mention of his name in anything less than a positive light seems to send this forum into total meltdown every now and again. I’ve never been sure why. It’s always suggested to me that someone perhaps thinks far too much of themselves and simply can’t accept any alternative vision of reality than the one that exists inside their own head.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I don’t know what people think on this forum but I do know that the very mention of his name in anything less than a positive light seems to send this forum into total meltdown every now and again. I’ve never been sure why. It’s always suggested to me that someone perhaps thinks far too much of themselves and simply can’t accept any alternative vision of reality than the one that exists inside their own head.  

Looking at the various IoM politics groups on facebook there are several people who suffer from that issue on the Island.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Looking at the various IoM politics groups on facebook there are several people who suffer from that issue on the Island.

Yes agree I’ve stopped following most of the local politics FB groups as they’re worse than here. The only one that has any credibility is the PAG one as they don’t seem to have the usual mentalists posting there. Corrin’s group is a joke with his over zealous ranting and raving, I can’t be arsed even having it in my news feed anymore. No wonder he got banned from here years back. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yes agree I’ve stopped following most of the local politics FB groups as they’re worse than here. The only one that has any credibility is the PAG one as they don’t seem to have the usual mentalists posting there. Corrin’s group is a joke with his over zealous ranting and raving, I can’t be arsed even having it in my news feed anymore. No wonder he got banned from here years back. 

PAG? Weren’t they the group that made Clarkson’s life difficult over a footpath?