Rob Callister

La Colombe

34 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Quicker than expected whilst the Island awaits news fearing the worst The Peoples Prince is bragging about meeting a car mechanic- give him one choice he’d still get it wrong…..

What a prick! 

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

No wonder CM Cannan hasn’t given him the DfE job, and is doing the role in addition to being Chief Minister.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

He just continually misses the obvious - red flag, nobody knows how bad it is - but 2 hours after the accident “LOOK AT ME” bewildering 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Now posting his condolences 2 hours after being chuffed meeting the Gas Monkeys- 2 hours after the horrific incident- shocking but always time for a photo - RESIGN NOW YOU GRANDSTANDING COCK

My first thoughts when I saw his posts on Facebook. His post about meeting Gas monkey guys in the circumstances could have waited till tomorrow etc. But then to be , looking like , the first person to post the sad news is just wrong and in bad taste after his glorifying earlier. I posted awhile back that I felt sad for him but now just feel sorry as he hasn't got a clue what it takes to be a statesman and credible . Oh well. !! 🙁😡  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

My first thoughts when I saw his posts on Facebook. His post about meeting Gas monkey guys in the circumstances could have waited till tomorrow etc. But then to be , looking like , the first person to post the sad news is just wrong and in bad taste after his glorifying earlier. I posted awhile back that I felt sad for him but now just feel sorry as he hasn't got a clue what it takes to be a statesman and credible . Oh well. !! 🙁😡  

Callister is the most tone deaf politician we have seen in a long time. Highly likely because he is a bear of very little brain. He has been far too busy pretending that he is a big boy around the racing team he thinks is going to win the Senior this year to think of how he portrays himself on social media. I also had a quick look and he seems to be the first ‘official’ person to have broken the news of the death on social media like some sort of child being the first to tell the head teacher something. It’s time third rate clowns like this were given zero responsibility for anything as MHKs as they clearly lack the tact and intellectual capacity to be trusted with anything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrGarrison said:

Callister is the most tone deaf politician we have seen in a long time. Highly likely because he is a bear of very little brain. He has been far too busy pretending that he is a big boy around the racing team he thinks is going to win the Senior this year to think of how he portrays himself on social media. I also had a quick look and he seems to be the first ‘official’ person to have broken the news of the death on social media like some sort of child being the first to tell the head teacher something. It’s time third rate clowns like this were given zero responsibility for anything as MHKs as they clearly lack the tact and intellectual capacity to be trusted with anything. 

I like him , he is clearly a political giant in the same frame as Ashworth and that Winston Churchill chap. 

• Haha 4