Rob Callister

La Colombe

I see the admin of Official IOM News & Politics has posted a status telling people to report fake accounts. Why is it that every group and site erupts into hysteria about fake accounts every time Rob mentions them? He ignores over 50 posts dedicated to abusing his rival Onchan MHK, then cries in his blog about a conspiracy of fake accounts against him, none of which has any grounding in the truth as I've only seen two fake accounts this week post maybe one or two replies about him, and even that's been civil questioning and not in any way abusive. You can tell with the way the admins of the different groups have responded that he's been going around behind the scenes pushing this narrative again. He's the most boring and uninteresting MHK out there, yet he imagines himself to be the target of an imaginary conspiracy and causes these sycophantic types who boot lick MHKs to go out of their way to try to appease him.  There is no big issue with fake accounts on FB. It's all in Rob's head. 

Edited by Rushen Spy

8 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I see the admin of Official IOM News & Politics has posted a status telling people to report fake accounts. Why is it that every group and site erupts into hysteria about fake accounts every time Rob mentions them? He ignores over 50 posts dedicated to abusing his rival Onchan MHK, then cries in his blog about a conspiracy of fake accounts against him, none of which has any grounding in the truth as I've only seen two fake accounts this week post maybe one or two replies about him, and even that's been civil questioning and not in any way abusive. You can tell with the way the admins of the different groups have responded that he's been going around behind the scenes pushing this narrative again. He's the most boring and uninteresting MHK out there, yet he imagines himself to be the target of an imaginary conspiracy and causes these sycophantic types who boot lick MHKs to go out of their way to try to appease him.  There is no big issue with fake accounts on FB. It's all in Rob's head. 

I thought 'Charlie Croker' was you to start with, but I've changed my mind.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

No, it wouldn't be like you at all to have a bunch of alternate accounts. Apologies.

I don't have a bunch of alternate accounts. I don't know why you'd say that. Believe it or not but I have a life and better things to do with my time.

From this weeks tripe

"Snivelling attention seeking lazy man seeks attention whilst snivelling and doing nothing and looks forward to doing nothing"

This week has almost been a non-event for me, mainly because I have been suffering from a touch of man flu, which any bloke will tell you is just one step from death’s door - unfortunately, wives and partners never understand the seriousness of man flu.....

On a more positive note, Christmas is fast approaching and like most people I am looking forward to taking a few days off over the festive holidays

13 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

From this weeks tripe

"Snivelling attention seeking lazy man seeks attention whilst snivelling and doing nothing and looks forward to doing nothing"

This week has almost been a non-event for me, mainly because I have been suffering from a touch of man flu, which any bloke will tell you is just one step from death’s door - unfortunately, wives and partners never understand the seriousness of man flu.....

On a more positive note, Christmas is fast approaching and like most people I am looking forward to taking a few days off over the festive holidays

Your point being...?

42 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Your point being...?

For clarity to a minority of forum users possibly educated in the mobile classrooms at secondary school - my earlier post references Rob Callister's blog (hence being in a thread about Rob Callister)

Mr Callister can't wait to tell his public how much he does in his weekly update.

I reference his post as I thought it amusing he opens with a paragraph about how little he did.

I attempted to keep this thread on topic rather than personally having a narrow minded little dig.

Apologies Neil and with a touch of festive cheer I will defer to your obvious intellect and on topic posts.

i trust this clarifies and answers your question ?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

For clarity to a minority of forum users possibly educated in the mobile classrooms at secondary school - my earlier post references Rob Callister's blog (hence being in a thread about Rob Callister)

Mr Callister can't wait to tell his public how much he does in his weekly update.

I reference his post as I thought it amusing he opens with a paragraph about how little he did.

I attempted to keep this thread on topic rather than personally having a narrow minded little dig.

Apologies Neil and with a touch of festive cheer I will defer to your obvious intellect and on topic posts.

i trust this clarifies and answers your question ?

Clarifies nothing, what is your contribution to society?