Rob Callister

La Colombe

44 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

His exact reply is here. As he seems to literally haunt this forum I’d suggest his claims that he hadn’t read the comments are also untrue. As is that as head of the department managing the event he didn’t know what the red flag was about. It’s nonsense. I was also referring to comments further up which claims that Corrin deliberately posted that in order to assist him and Callister in attacking this forum to deflect from his behaviour. 

D669AB3C-7850-4EEA-86CA-1C17E6E1E663.jpeg

That's not an attack in the forum is it? It's a response to criticism of him on the forum. Obviously it's bollocks, but you need to be paranoid to see it as an attack.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

The man is a walking time bomb - having him front of face in any department must be huge risk. Isn't there another department where the collateral damage might be slightly, less, damaging?

Unfortunately you’re talking about Rob Callister here. They could lock him in a room without a phone or any access to the outside world and he’d still totally fuck it up as he’s basically a moron. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Wasn't it Mr Callister who dropped the bollock of all bollocks by 'congratulating' Mr and Mrs Kneen after their son Dan had just been killed in the TT.  I mean, he didn't outright congratulate them on his death but somehow, in the same interview he managed it just the same.  The man is a walking time bomb - having him front of face in any department must be huge risk. Isn't there another department where the collateral damage might be slightly, less, damaging?

bill mallarky , bill shimmins , ???   i think we know where to look ??

48 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Yorkshire Rarebit with Hendersons Relish? Or Manx with Kipper!!!

So many varieties, Rob is to be congratulated.

There must be a very small number of people in the Isle of Man who know about Hendos.  Respect!

Edited by Boo Gay'n