Rob Callister

La Colombe

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

What do you expect them to say..anything they do say will be savaged by the armchair critics on social media or forums.   They probably have many varying views on the subject and are very wisely keeping there thoughts to themselves .

As I say, are they looking at their future votes rather that their personal feelings?

Do we want to vote for such people?

9 hours ago, Kopek said:

Macabre certainly, intriguing why none of our politicians have commented on the racing toll? Are they under instructions to leave it to the 'official' response? Are they wondering about upsetting their voters? 32 individual and independant politicians and none of them have anything to say ? I find that hard to believe.

Some of them need to walk from Selbourne drive to Brunswick. I'm not going to say it on here because it's not appropriate. Let's just say there is evidence of what happened down there that would make your stomach churn.

Twice in 2 short races. Neither of which were even completed. No one lived their dream. 

IT MUST NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Some of them need to walk from Selbourne drive to Brunswick. I'm not going to say it on here because it's not appropriate. Let's just say there is evidence of what happened down there that would make your stomach churn.

Twice in 2 short races. Neither of which were even completed. No one lived their dream. 

IT MUST NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

But it will and then we'll repeat 

wHaT kIl1eD tHeM aLs0 mAdE teHm l1Ve

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katman said:

How many Callister bashers (I'm neither for or against him), will pop along to his surgery and actually discuss the comments they have made in this thread directly face to face?

Alternatively it’s also highly likely that those with a negative view of him on here have actually met him at a surgery or elsewhere and subsequently realized that he is a complete whopper. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Katman said:

How many Callister bashers (I'm neither for or against him), will pop along to his surgery and actually discuss the comments they have made in this thread directly face to face?

From what I know from his constituents he is very helpful in sorting out issues , whilst I know he can be a bit of an arse at times the personal insults are getting a bit much 

• Like 2