Rob Callister

La Colombe

59 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Has he really posted his LFT on Facebook?  Typical attention seeking behaviour.

Yes. I thought even Rob Callister wouldn't be that Rob Callister, but...

In the Keys on Tuesday, a couple of other MHKs participated remotely and Watterson was ill.  So there were presumably others infected.  I don't think any were waving tests around though.

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

Yes. I thought even Rob Callister wouldn't be that Rob Callister, but...

In the Keys on Tuesday, a couple of other MHKs participated remotely and Watterson was ill.  So there were presumably others infected.  I don't think any were waving tests around though.

Mr Callister probably trying to avoid Tynwald on tuesday with @Stu Petersquestion. Nobodies put anything on their members interests as of yet, So the answer should be no MHKs had any freebies for TT.

1 hour ago, Holte End said:

Mr Callister probably trying to avoid Tynwald on tuesday with @Stu Petersquestion. Nobodies put anything on their members interests as of yet, So the answer should be no MHKs had any freebies for TT.

There were at least 4 with their troughs in the VIP for TT, 6 if you add hooper and Thomas.

Who runs the TT vip? It used to be Manx gas, is it still a private company?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cissolt said:

There were at least 4 with their troughs in the VIP for TT, 6 if you add hooper and Thomas.

Who runs the TT vip? It used to be Manx gas, is it still a private company?

it does have some motorsport division influence , but I would assume all the politicians and wives /partners will be honour bound to include their presence in the declaration of members book ,  some of the corporate sponsored  and funded  events can cost as much as

£ 1000 so it will be interesting to see  how up front and honest they all are    ,