Rob Callister

La Colombe

42 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Clarifies nothing, what is your contribution to society?

I don;t know about Helmet, but my contribution to society was serving another drink to some drunk weirdo who stank of urine in the pub about 25 minutes ago.

Edited by Rushen Spy

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Clarifies nothing, what is your contribution to society?

When did this forum become a social meritocracy?

Down with this sort of thing.  More sniping and backbiting with sockpuppets please. I come here to be entertained. If I wanted abuse I'd stand for MHK and then complain nobody respected me 

Edited by Flubbergump
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

And what’s your contribution to society Neil? 

The voluminous weight of back biting, petty sniping, and pathetic angry sock puppetry you force out on here 24/7? 

So near to Christmas and still setting out to prove you are the biggest idiot on here.

It's not me sniping but don't let that stop your stupid comments

"One thing that we have to remember is that MHKs might have certain skills in a particular area of business etc, but they certainly won’t be experts in many of the areas that need to be considered when fulfilling their duties from time to time....

Therefore, it is vitally important that MHKs listen to any professional and officer advice given, and fully understand this information, in order to make balanced views based on the evidence available. 

The meeting lasted around 90 minutes and I was able to table various questions and concerns regarding the proposed changes being undertaken by the Isle of Man Post Office, along with obtaining a better understanding of where the Post Office is heading into the short, medium and long term future. 

Maybe in hindsight the meeting should have been scheduled a few months earlier....."

So who is he blaming now or could this be the biggest U turn in Manx Political History.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

But doesn’t Callister ‘work’ in the Department that is actually responsible for the Post Office? 

maybe if they concentrated on the job in hand rather than political point scoring then something positive might be achieved

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

With all the willy waving I couldn't be arsed reading this thread.

Can some sensible, well balaced individual post up a short synopsis on where this issue has got to?

I would appreciate it, thanks.

Rob's had a cold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1