Rob Callister

La Colombe

1 hour ago, Mercenary said:

What does the new solution work out at, £1500 per Laxey household per year? Probably more than the whole rates for the area. 

Except the whole island has to pay, to shift and treat the people of Laxeys waste. £20M extra, plus the extra running costs. That's £250 per man, woman, child just because they didnt want their own sewage works in their own  village to deal with their own sewage. Outrageous really. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Holte End said:

Not really,  if it goes tits up he will be able to say to his electorate, I voted for an amendment that would have stopped this process. If its a successful, that was my motion.

But he’s claiming it was an accident when as you say it was probably tactical voting. Which is why he’s a tit.

2 minutes ago, BriT said:

But he’s claiming it was an accident when as you say it was probably tactical voting. Which is why he’s a tit.

Yes,he is claiming it was an accident, But that will not be recorded in Hansard, as hansard is the official record Mr Callister vote against. The conversation after will be stricken from the record as it was not part of the debate and Rob will be the crown the People's Prince whatever happens.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wavey Davey said:

….. while I pack my bags for Canada 

9DA9CAE3-1B70-4AC1-9FAC-A154D839F176.jpeg

Rob Callisters Facebook post is quite frankly some kind of piss taking. Important event and it’s political head for motorsports would rather swan around pretending to be a nobody in a gathering of nobodies, then attend another talking shop involving Jersey and Guernsey and other tiny nations.  He should be doing what he is paid to do, that’s to represent his department. 

So is the CM Cannan going to actually do some work, and do Rob Callisters role whilst Rob Callister ‘networks’ and pretends to promote IOMG. 

• Like 1