Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, fredtosser said:

Word is big Rob is the New Health Minister 👨‍⚕️

Come on Rob, this is no way to ask Mr Cannan for a Ministers Job.

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

He's not as bad as Cregeen and Boot though. Rob at least has double digit brain cell count.

and they are all in his stomach.

Edited by Holte End

1 hour ago, cissolt said:

Another Walter given a task above his station.  I am sure his TEP, MICA, BBQ, cMGR, WTF and MCMI will stand him in good stead for health.

He did a super job on the promenade committee and managed to ruin the TT scoreboard and the Manx Grand Prix.

He does work hard and tries his very best. Normally you have good CS to help, but on the rock...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cissolt said:

Another Walter given a task above his station.  I am sure his TEP, MICA, BBQ, cMGR, WTF and MCMI will stand him in good stead for health.

He did a super job on the promenade committee and managed to ruin the TT scoreboard and the Manx Grand Prix.

It’s hard to believe that Cannan would make such a joke appointment in such a key role. Callister appears to have the brains of Worzel Gummiges spare turnip head. The department is already clearly out of control so how would parachuting an idiot I to the role change anything? Claire Christian would surely be a better bet? At least she seems competent. 

2 minutes ago, Wavey Davey said:

It’s hard to believe that Cannan would make such a joke appointment in such a key role. Callister appears to have the brains of Worzel Gummiges spare turnip head. The department is already clearly out of control so how would parachuting an idiot I to the role change anything? Claire Christian would surely be a better bet? At least she seems competent. 

Perhaps to rid us of his presence in the next election?  He could be doing is all a great service with this astute appointment.

• Like 2