Rob Callister

La Colombe

41 minutes ago, Wavey Davey said:

. The department is already clearly out of control so how would parachuting an idiot I to the role change anything? Claire Christian would surely be a better bet? At least she seems competent. 

maybe alf decided rob couldn't get any lower in the publics opinion so why not. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Bring in the men in white coats for both Alf and Rob if this happens. 

We haven't got any, we're still desperately trying to recruit.

Sweet Lord. This puts the final touches to my emigration plans...

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, fredtosser said:

Word is big Rob is the New Health Minister 👨‍⚕️

I don't get it. What has Hooper done wrong? Has he been made the scapegoat for the A and E report ? 

5 hours ago, NoTailT said:

Think it's due to be announced by the end of the week.

I bet CM Cannan will announce it during the Queens Funeral on Monday, when the attention is elsewhere. Government Departments and Ministers like to slip out bad news when the public gaze is on other matters.

23 minutes ago, Apple said:

I don't get it. What has Hooper done wrong? Has he been made the scapegoat for the A and E report ? 

Backing the DHSC/Manx Care/AG's rather than Ranson or remaining neutral would be my guess. It's a convenient move to get him out of that particular world of shit.

Perhaps Callister could use his expertise in electronic scoreboards and the Internet and stuff, to make available a real-time status of the queue at Nobles A&E. "The queue is now 12 hours long, and increasing by 15 minutes per hour. Alternative facilities are available in Europe. In the meantime the telephone number of The Samaritans is...."

• Haha 1